i. NERVOUS CRUSH

IMAGINE

IMAGINE . . . .

You two were facetiming when you
continuously flirted with her.

-----------

You were laying on your bed while waiting for Jenna to FaceTime call you. She promised she would when she got off work. You were too excited because the last time y'all talked was a little over a week ago because she's been so busy.

You were playing crossy road on your phone when the FaceTime call came up. You immediately answered and there she was on the screen.

"Hi!" Jenna exclaimed, "How was your day?"

"Better now since I'm talking to you." You sat up.

Jenna was speechless for the unfiltered flirting but she didn't mind it. She just got all flustered and didn't know what to say. After a brief moment of silence, she finally spoke again.

She lightly chuckled, "Yeah. So I got news."

"Spill."

"I won't be able to make it to your school dance."

"That's fine. I might as well just stare at you all day then."

"Why?"

"Cause you're so pretty." You simply shrugged.

"Walked right into that one. You're not that subtle are you?" Jenna had a light smile on.

"Not my fault you're so pretty." You continued to flirt.

Jenna bit the inside of her cheek. She hated how speechless she gets when you flirt with her. She wished that she could just come clean right then and there but because countless times before, even though you constantly flirt, she's always put in the friend zone.