ii. TERRIFYINGLY CONFUSED

IMAGINE

IMAGINE . . . .

You slipped away from the killers, leaving gale
and Sidney to handle them to look for Tara.

-----------

Before you left to go find Tara, you overheard a conspiracy theory about what if Tara was the other ghost face and the reasons that were put out kind of made sense to you.

Once you were out of the kitchen, you quickly but slowly made your way up the stairs. You began to open as many doors as possible but lastly was the closet that you have yet to open. You approached the door and pulled it open, revealing Tara tied up with tape over her mouth.

She muffled to help her, but you just looked at her with those thoughts in the back of your mind. What if she is ghost face? Do I kill her? Will she kill me? You weren't sure what to do, you were terrifyingly confused.

Tears grew in her eyes as she continued to gesture to help her, she knew what you were thinking. However, at the end of the day, it's you two against the world. So, you bent down and took the tape off her mouth as well as helped with getting her legs loose.

"I thought you were going to leave me." She spoke as she stood up.

"That would be very stupid of me." You looked at her.

Tara heard the noises downstairs as she glanced down the staircase, "Let's go kill these sons of bitches."

You happily agreed, then following Tara down the stairs as light bulb went off in her head. She had an idea and you were apart of it to helping everyone.