i. THE RUN IN

IMAGINE

IMAGINE . . . .

Ever since you and Ellie called it quits,
you couldn't really believe it. The time
and effort you put into the relationship
and how long you guys were together,
you didn't want to believe it. You went
as far as to beginning to accidentally
bumping into her on the streets.

-----------

You aren't a stalker, not even close. But when Ellie broke up with you, you couldn't take it. You were lost, confused, none of it made any sense. In other words, you had gotten a bit attached. So you started going to her place asking her sister if Ellie was around to then seeing her across the street.

After a few more weeks of doing so, you finally mustered the courage to go talk to her since the breakup. Trust me, it wasn't by chance you seeing her leaving a Starbucks that you so happen to be walking towards too as well,

"Ellie!"

She rolled her eyes, knowing well whose voice that was. Lately she's just been annoyed because at every turn she's told that you came looking for her and whatnot.

She turned on her heels and there you were right in front of her with her cup in one hand and a frown across her lips.

"You've got to stop following me." She spoke in a kind of angry tone.

"I-i didn't intend for that." You stammered a bit, "I'm sorry if that's the way it's been coming off. I just don't get it. I thought we were doing good, right?"

Ellie sighed knowing well what this was about, "I guess I owe you an explanation. I ruin things before something else could. It we getting too good to be true."

"But it was true. Nothing else was going to ruin it."

"How do you know?" She tilted her head.

You shrugged, "I don't, but then it was true. Whatever obstacles come along, we will deal with it as a couple."

"Can't do that now." Ellie referred to you two being separated.

You lightly nodded, "Right."

"But . ." She walked around you, "I'm willing to give it another try. You?"

A smile came across your lips, "Yeah."

So with that said and done, you two went back to the Starbucks so you could get your order that's been sitting there for a little bit now before heading out to do something together.