i. WOUNDS

IMAGINE

IMAGINE . . . .

Once you and Wednesday got back to nevermore,
you two went to her room so she can clean your
wounds because while helping her investigate,
you got hurt badly.

-----------

You sat down on edge of Wednesday's bed as she pulled up a chair with some supplies. You slightly pulled your shirt up so she can help with your injury. This creature tore its claws in your stomach, leaving bleeding, lasting scars.

Wednesday ripped a piece of paper towel and poured some alcohol on it. She then began to dab your scars as you lightly winced at the burning. Once again, you winced and Wednesday's eyes slowly met yours.

Lately you two have been spending so much time together, getting closer. Maybe it was the heat of the moment or it just felt right, but you couldn't help it when you began to lean in. However, what happened next was what you least expected.

Wednesday quickly moved back, "What are you doing?"

You stood up abruptly, "I'm sorry. I-I don't know why I did that."

It quickly fell silent between the two of you and before Wednesday could say anything else, you went and left back to your room not letting Wednesday finish cleaning your wound. You felt kind of embarrassed and Wednesday wasn't sure of how she was supposed to interpret any of this.