iv. FRIEND'S BDAY

IMAGINE

IMAGINE . . . .

You were a YouTuber and today was your
friend's birthday. You and Jenna decided to
get ready together for your mutual friend but
you wanted to document it — vlog it.

-----------

You walked up the stairs to Jenna's penthouse and once approaching the door, you went to the hiding spot of where she puts an extra key for just in case. You unlocked the door and walked inside, locking it behind you with the camera still rolling.

You went around the house and finally found Jenna, she was in the bathroom in her bedroom. The door was shut but you heard her humming as the sink was on. As you waited for her, you sat on her bed and held the camera up, towards the bathroom door.

"We're at Jenna's house." You mumbled in a sing-sing voice.

You then sat the camera on your lap and pulled out your phone, still waiting for your friend to exit the bathroom. As soon as that door opened, you quickly picked the camera back up.

Jenna stumbled back a bit, breathing heavily, "Shit, you scared me."

"That makes two of us." You hopped off the bed, walking up to her, "Please tell that's not what you're wearing."

She squinted her eyes at you, "Why would I wear sweats to a party?"

"Cause you did to mine."

"That was one time and I was sick that day. Besides, it was inevitable. We were roomies." She tried to explain.

You rolled your eyes as you turned the camera to face you, "Anyway, we're about to get ready but before we do, let's go see what we're wearing to the party."

You set the camera up on one of Jenna's dressers before heading over to your bag that was sitting on her bed. You pulled out dress pants and a nice blazer, as well as some nice dress shoes. It was all black and white.

You moved up to the camera with your shoes and pants in each hand, "So the party is on the fancier side and themed — black and white. Got my shoes, pants, blazer and whatnot." You turned to Jenna who was on her phone, "What about you Jen?"

Jenna went to her closet to grab the dress and shoes she was going to wear. She held them up as she approached the camera, "Black laced dress with some black stilettos."

You nodded approvingly before telling the camera that you two were going to get dress. So you turned off the camera before you both went into separate bathrooms to began getting ready for your friend's birthday party.

note.
this one kinda sucks but
o well. anyway, i kinda
wanna write angst rn so.