ii. SKIP THAT?

IMAGINE

IMAGINE . . . .

Jenna was doing an interview where
she answers the web's most searched questions
about her.

-----------

"Hello, everyone. I'm Jenna Ortega and I will be reading the internet's most searched things about me." She began laughing towards the end, "I forgot the title. What was it again?"

Jenna picked up the white cardboard and held it up. She then stripped the white strip off and then read what it said.

"Is Jenna ortega going to star in criminal minds?" She read aloud, "No, but I do love the show. My favorite character is definitely Emily but Jennifer comes in by a close second."

She then ripped off the second stripe, "Timeline of Jenna's and y/n's relationship." She paused for a moment, "We're gonna skip that. Yeah? Ok."

A pool of emotions came rushing back within seconds and all of a sudden, she didn't feel happy to be at the interview at all anymore. She just wanted to get it over with now. So she sucked it in and ripped another white stripe off and once again, it was about y/n.

"Why did Jenna and y/n break up?" She sighed, "I'm going to— are there anymore questions like these?" She ask the people behind the camera. The camera guy just shrugged.

Jenna nodded awkwardly and placed the board down next to her.

"Maybe let's take a break!" The director announced to everyone and Jenna felt relieved that she didn't have to keep recording or skipping on camera because of how awkward it was getting.