v. GOLD

IMAGINE

IMAGINE . . . .

Jenna had an interview going on and
one of the questions were what was the
funniest thing that she's ever witnessed.
Once she started talking about it, she
couldn't stop.

-----------

The young adult then began to speak about that moment, a smile immediately came across Jenna's face once she began. She was so happy to be asked this question because she's been dying to tell the story to someone who wasn't there.

"Ok, so it was like the middle of the day." Jenna spoke, "And we were on set and I was filming. Like ten minutes before, I had asked y/n to get me coffee because they were on their way to Starbucks." Jenna continued as the interviewer nodded listening, "Now, get this —— we had a dog on set that day."

"Oh, no!" The interviewer exclaimed.

"Oh yes." Jenna nodded, "So when y/n came back with the coffee, that dog had run free and it intersected with y/n. Resulting, she fell over and so did our coffees but like all over her. And guess what she was wearing?" Jenna concluded, "Their costume."

"No! Was it at least dry cleaned?" The interviewer indulged.

Jenna shook her head, "No. Meaning, the designers had to remake it." A smile soon formed across Jenna's lips as her hands rose above her head, "It was gold."