i. VERGE OF DEATH

IMAGINE

IMAGINE . . . .

After getting off the phone with Sam about
tara, you rushed to the hospital to be by
her side.

-----------

You walked through the door to her room, shocked to see her in the state she was. You couldn't move, you felt so so sorry for her. Tara on the other hand, she did not want you there and she made that abundantly clear.

"Get out." She voiced.

"Tara—"

"I said get out!"

"Tara, sam called me." You told her in hopes of her letting you stay.

Tara turned to her friends, "Could you guys give us the room?"

Once it was just you two, you walked on over and sat on the chair that was next to her bed. It was silent amongst the two for a good moment before you finally mustered up the courage to say something.

"I know I should've showed up months ago but i thought you didn't want to see me or hear what I have to say." You admit.

"And you think I want see you now?" She shot back.

"I know I screwed up and I can't forgive myself for that." You paused then continued, "But when I heard you were here and something happened. . I had to come. My heart sank." Tara didn't say anything. Her eyes were looking anywhere but you. But that changed after you said . . "I thought that I missed the chance of ever telling you I love you."

Tara looked to you, "You love me?"

"Always have." You looked in her eyes.

Before Tara could say it back, Sam burst in with some dude behind her. She was hysterical but extremely happy to see her sister was breathing and that you were by her side.