FIVE

klaue!

klaue!

᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃ ᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃

Once the commotion got everyone's attention, everything went down. Klaue started shooting at people as everyone tried getting out.

T'Challa, Okoye, and Nakia started fighting people to try and get near Klaue and not get shot. T'Challa had seen Klaue run up the stairs, so he went after him. He jumped up and got on the same level as him, calling him a murderer in Xhosa. Klaus pointed his gun at him and tried shooting at him, but it was empty.

"You know, you look just like your old man," Klaue said as his arm shot at T'Challa. He put a piece of furniture in front of him, but he still got blasted away.

"I made it rain!" Klaus wheezed.

His men started pulling him out of the place as Nakia and Okoye started chasing after him.

"Do we just leave him?" Nakia asked.

"He'll catch up," Okoye responded as she threw a Kimoyo bead on a nearby car. The two got in a car together and left.

-

"Shuri!" T'Challa shouted, getting his sister's attention.

Back in Shuri's lab, she was panicking, not knowing where Ada was. She got a little happier when she saw the car pop up in the middle of the floor, but still wondered where her best friend was.

"Wait. Which side of the road is it?"

"For Bast's sake! Just drive!"

"Okay, calm down!" She responded as she started driving.

T'Challa's suit faded onto his body as he flipped upside down and landed on top of the car.

"Whoo! Let's go!"

"Where's Ada?" he asked.

"I don't know, brother. She was here this morning and now she isn't."

"Put some music on," Klaue demanded. "What do you think this is, a funeral?"

-

"Which one is he in now?" Okoye asked as she and Nakia were chasing cars.

The cars started splitting up, so Nakia decided to take the right.