SIXTEEN

final battle

final battle

᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃ ᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃

As Okoye, T'Challa, and Ada walked towards the front of the palace, Ada, once again felt out of place. And like always, T'Challa wanted her there since she is the Second Black Panther. But this time, Okoye wanted her there, too.

"When you said we were going to open Wakanda to the rest of the world... this is not what I imagined," Okoye said to the King.

"And what did you imagine?" T'Challa asked.

"The Olympics. Maybe even a Starbucks."

A plane landed in front of the three and it then opened.

"So, that's Steve Rogers?" Ada asked as T'Challa nodded.

"Seems like I'm always thanking you for something," Steve smiled as he shook T'Challa's hand. "Who's this?" he motioned to Ada.

"I'm Ada Kikelomo," she said he she shook his hand. "I keep tabs on the Second Black Panther."

Since only four people knew that Ada was the Second Black Panther, those people being Shuri, T'Challa, Okoye, and Nakia, she still always said that she kept tabs on the Second Black Panther. Steve must've somehow known because he gave her a small nod, basically telling her he knew who she was.

Bruce cleared his throat and bowed, while Rhodey asked what he was doing.
"Uh, we don't do that here," T'Challa smiled at the scientist. "So how big of an assault should we expect?"

"Uh, sir, I think you should expect quite a big assault," Bruce said.

"How we looking?" Steve asked.

"You will have my Kingsguard, the Border Tribe, the Dora Milaje, the Second Black Panther, and..."

"And a semi-stable 100-year-old man," Bucky Barnes said as he came forward and hugged Steve.

"How you been, Buck?"
"Uh, not bad, for the end of the world."

Everybody went to where Shuri stood. Shuri watched as they laid a synthetic robot named Vision on the table. He had the Mind stone inside his head and needed to get it out, so that's what Shuri was for.

Ada came inside the room and greeted Shuri with a kiss, which made T'Challa lightly smile at the two. Shuri started looking over Vision.

"Whoa," Shuri gasped lightly. "The structure is polymorphic."

"Right, we had to attach each neuron non-sequentially," Bruce explained.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐑 // 𝐒𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐈 𝐔𝐃𝐀𝐊𝐔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara