You'll ruin her

Aemond went back down to the wedding, and everyone starred at the one-eyed prince. Aemond never drank, at least not enough to get drunk, but that night he did. As the event was coming to an end, he stumbled upstairs.

Alicent watched her younger son. She had never seen him this way. All she knew was that Rhaenyras bastard daughter had something to do with it.

Aemond stumbled into Jaenys' chambers that night drunk.

"Aemond?"

She went to help him up and helped him to the bed. She brushed some hair strands from his face and looked into his sad eye.

She didn't yell at him for getting drunk or for what happened earlier she simply kissed his forehead and took his shirt off.

Aemond placed his hands on her hips as she stood above him, slowly lifting her silk night gown.

"Aemond, not like this, please, you're wasted." She said, putting her hand on his to stop him.

Aemond kissed her belly, slowly going down to her privates. He didn't care that he was drunk and barely conscious.

"Aemond, don't you're not thinking straight." She didn't want to admit it, but she didn't want him to stop.  He had turned her on once more, showing her a whole new world of pleasure.

He grabbed one of her legs, lifting it onto the bed as he started to devour her. She held onto his shoulder, moaning softly, never wanting this to end. He lifted his hand, cupping her right breast circling her nipple with his finger.

She felt a shock of electricity throughout her body, knowing she was about to have an orgasm.

She tried to push him away. She didn't want to in his mouth she'd be embarrassed, but Aemond only gripped her tighter as she came.

" Fuck,'' she whispered. He removed his head and licked his lips letting himself fall back on the bed, falling asleep.

Jaenys removed his shoes and lay next to him. She then removed his eye patch and kissed his scar.

When Aemond awoke the next morning, he walked out of the room shirtless, rubbing his temples. As he made his way to his chambers. He remembered what happened last night. All he wanted to do was forget it.

*Later that day*

Jaenys had told Aemond she  and her family were leaving today. She finished attaching her bags to her dragon. She kept looking out for him.

"He's not coming." Jacaerys said to her.

" I don't know what you're talking about."

Jacaerys mounted his dragon, and so did Lucerys.

Aemond approached her with his hands behind his back.

"Don't go, stay here with me." He said with panic in his eye.

He didn't know how. All he knew was that he wanted her to stay.

"Then marry me if you really want me, Aemond." She said out of frustration. "Ao vestragon ao jaelagon issa pār nykeōragon bē naejot aōha muñnykeā se grandfather se mazverdagon issa aōhon," (You say you want me then stand up to your mother and grandfather and make me yours) she added.

"My mother would never stand for it." He told her.

"Why would you care?!"

He grabbed her arm. "If you leave, our friendship is over. I can't do this again."

She couldn't believe what she had just heard. She didn't know how to respond. Jaenys shook her head in disbelief and anger.

" Then the next time we see each other, we will be strangers." She said, turning away from him and mounting her dragon.

Her heart ached. As she flew away on her dragon.