Return of the black dragon

Daeron Targaryen

Daeron Targaryen

It had been a few years since the birth of her son. Jaenys had spent her days being a mother, older sister and dragon rider. She often took her son on her dragon rides. He loved it. Daeron loved many things including following Daemon around copying his every move.

Jaenys came back from her dragon ride early that morning with Daeron.
She helped the young boy from the dragon. He was happy enough when riding his mother's dragon with her.

"How about we go look for your father yeah?" She asked and he nodded in agreement holding onto his mothers hand.

They made their way into the castle where Daemon and her mother seemed to be having a private conversation. Jaenys kept walking up the steps with her son to their bedroom chamber. She opened the door only to see a naked woman and her husband.

She covered Daeron's eyes telling him to go find his grandmother or uncles. She didn't have a Guard escort him seeing as he knew the whole castle by heart. She slams the door before the naked girl can run out.

"Hello," Jaenys said calmly. The girl was visibly scared. Jaenys took a step towards her

"If I ever find you in this bedroom again I will feed you to my dragon. Understand?" Jaenys said giving her a threatening look.

"Yes princess I'm so sorry." The girl said as Jaenys opened the door letting her leave.

'in our bed?!" She yelled.

Darion rolled his eyes putting on his clothes. He was about to answer her before she spoke again.

She picked up a glass and threw it at his head. Darion saw the glass coming and moved his head just in time.

"Fuck who you want that's what you've been doing anyway but not here in our bed Infront of our son!" She yelled.

"You could've cut me!" He yelled back.
She grabbed another glass and threw it at him again. Without warning he slapped her and grabbed her neck holding on to it tight she brought her hands to her neck trying to loosen his grip. He let go of her realizing what he'd done. His father would be disappointed that he raised his hand on his wife.

She touched her lip where his ring cut her. She then wiped the blood of her lip.

"I have given you leave to do as you want go where you want but the next time you raise a hand to me you won't have a hand." She said calmly and walked out to look for her son.

Meanwhile Daeron had walked into the room where his grandmother and Daemon were.