Garden of secrets and sin

Darion Martell

Darion Martell

Darion and Jaenys walked through the gardens, they were not strangers but in a way they were.

"You are very beautiful princess very desirable," he said with a thick dornish  accent.

She chuckled she couldn't help it. Darion would make a good husband, part of her wanted to wait for Aemond but the logical part of her knew it was not to be.

She remembered Darion in Dorne while she was on her travels, he sat in many meetings and still trained.

She and Darion talked for hours in the garden. She liked his company, she felt at peace.

"There is one thing." She interrupted " I wish to go back to Dragonstone once we are wed."

"Anything for my queen." He answered kissing her hand.

Aemond had witnessed all this. He was angry as he walked away. He walked into his bedroom chamber to find Alyssa looking at her belly in the mirror and jumped when she saw him.

"Aemond my love," she said as he approached her.

Aemond felt as if Alyssa was lying to him. Though she was pregnant she drank wine, she seemed to be in perfect health and was still skinny.

"Are you really with child?" He asked with his hand behind his back giving her an intimidating look.

She turned away from him. " Of course I am." She said.

"Lie to me again and you will never see me back in your bed."

She turned around with tears in her eyes. "I just wanted you to devote yourself to me." She says.

"Haven't I ?" He said

"No you have not, not since the princess came back, you are secretive, you sneak out you barley touch me!"

"I'm trying!" He screamed

The two had a screaming match as he walked out. He didn't know where to go he walked away from his room then punched into a wall.

Jaenys rushed out of her room looking at Aemond then his hand. She sighed and signaled him to get in.

Jaenys closed the door behind her. She cleaned the blood and wrapped his hand.

"Try not to damage this hand," she said.

He starred at her. She got up and so did he. He grabbed her pulling her into his chest kissing her neck.

"Aemond stop." She whispered.

He didn't stop he didn't want to. He loved her like this, in his arms and his arms alone.

She pulled away from him.

"Not you to." He mumbled.

"Aemond I-" she was trying to get the words out of her mouth.

"I have decided to wed Prince Darion, he is good and kind and an exceptional fighter." She explained.

"You must be joking."

"Why? So I can sit around and wait for you, you made your choice all these years ago I will not be blamed," she said firmly. It hurt her deeply. She loved him but loving him did no good.

"I know I have done questionable things but don't- " he said being interrupted by her.

"Go please." She whispered.

They stood in silence.

He approached her kissing her forehead.
"I hope you will be happy with your new husband niece," he said coldly and left.

She placed her hand on her stomach and wept. They were young and inlove but now it was time to grow up.

*Sorry for the short chapter I want to thank everyone for reading and I will post a chapter everyday. There will also be a war coming so stay tuned.*