Mercy is for the weak

Aegon carried the girl into the castle explaining what went down to his mother and grandfather. Aemond immediately punched his brother causing the guards having to hold Aemond and Aegon back.

Everyone was yelling at each other when Jaenys woke up. Her body screamed in pain. Aemond ran to her side. Jaenys took one look at him and remembered her little brother. She pushed him then tackled him and punched him relentlessly.

"You son of a bitch! How could you betray me? How could you murder my brother? How could you? I loved you!!" Jaenys yelled. Aemond did not hit her back he didn't even bother to fight back.

She started to slam her fist into his chest.

"Fight back fight back you coward you killed my brother fight back!!!"

Criston Cole pulled her off Aemond. Jaenys was in tears. She was still screaming and kicking. Jaenys sank to her knees crying. Alicent took one look at the girl and felt pity for her.

"Do you have anything to say for yourself? " Otto asked Jaenys.

She charged at Otto but ser Criston held her back before reaching him.

"Your grace the princess has committed a terrible crime destroying old town and killing many.... It is only fair she pays for her crimes." Otto says to Aegon. He was confused. Aemond pushed his grandfather.

"No one will dare put a hand on my wife you hear me?!!" He yelled.

He had not yet old his grandfather or brother he was married. Alicent lowered her head.

" You married her?" Otto said in disbelief.

She felt the urge to throw up but didn't.

Alicent commanded one of the guards to take the princess to an empty room and have a handmaid clean her up.

Jaenys starred put of the window, thinking of her brother and dragon

Jaenys starred put of the window, thinking of her brother and dragon. She wanted to throw up every 5 minutes she just felt sick.

Aemond came in and placed a hand on her shoulder causing her to flinch.

"Get out."

"Please let me explain I wish to explain myself to you." He begged.

Jaenys was tired of all the anger, she was tired of losing the people she loved. She simply wanted everything to be over, she wanted everything to go back to the way it was she wanted to be happy with her son and with Aemond.
She wanted her mother to sit on the iron throne like she deserved.

Aemond got on his knees Infront of her.

"I'm sorry I let my temper get the best of me, I never meant in to kill your brother. I would never want to hurt you. Please forgive me."

Jaenys was  angry with him but the truth is she knew how unpredictable the dragons were, she wanted to hit him she wanted to scream at him but she couldn't. She looked back on how she burnt Old Town how innocent people died she understood temper now she lost her temper and people paid for it with their lives.