Proposal for the realm.

Jaenys was tired from listening to these old farts in court

Jaenys was tired from listening to these old farts in court. She played with the marble ball Infront of her deep in thought.

"Princess Jaenys?" Tyland Lannister said snapping her out of her day dream.

"Hm?"

"We received 3 Ravens this morning asking for your hand in marriage." Said Otto Hightower. She could tell he was pleased. He wanted her far from this court.

"My answer is no."

Alicent told everyone except Jaenys to leave the room.  She approached the Princess taking her hands holding them.

"It's time you move on Princess, Aemond is married, your brothers are betrothed it is time you are also." Alicent said looking at her with pity.

This was the nicest alicent had been to her.

The truth was Jaenys was hoping somehow she and Aemond would end up together, mabye it was time to move on.

She sighed. "Who were the Ravens from?"

" Robin Baratheon son of Borros Baratheon, Jason Tyrell and Darion Martell Prince of Dorne."

She had met all of these men. She was sure Jason Tyrell was more interested in the company of his squires. As for Robin he was older than her with 3 children.

"Send a raven to Dorne tell Prince Darion I will hear his proposal in person." She told Alicent as she got up and walked away.

She stops at the door "Tell Otto he got his wish."

LATER THAT EVENING

Aemond knocks on her door.

"Come in."

Aemond walks in giving her a cloak. "Put it on just trust me."

She sighed and slipped the cloak on covering her head. Aemond came closer to her, tucking her white hair in so it wouldn't be seen.

He held her hand guiding her out of the castle walls careful not to be seen. She wondered where he was taking her.

Vhagar let out a sound as Aemond approached her

Vhagar let out a sound as Aemond approached her. He took his niece's hand putting it on Vhagar.

"She's beautiful Aemond but you do know I have my own dragon," she said.

"That you do niece," he answered. As he helped her on. She wrapped her arms around his waist as he commanded Vhagar to fly.

Vhagar was bigger than Tyrax though they were close in size. She's never ridden on a dragon where she wasn't in control. She breathed the night air.

They soon arrived to an island an landed on the tallest hill.

They both climbed off Vhagar, she couldn't help but enjoy the breeze and view. You could still see the horizon perfectly.

Aemond joined her.

She sighed.

"Why'd you bring me here Aemond."

"It's where I waited for you every night since you left." He answered

Jaenys was confused.

"From here you you can see anything coming from the east and west.

She sighed and he grabbed her waist gently turning her to him.

"Do you love her?" She asked.

"No."

"You fucked her though."

"She's my wife." He snapped

"Don't remind me," she mumbled.

"You left I told you to stay in king's landing and you left anyway," He said angrily.

"What was I supposed to do? Stay and be your whore?!"

"We would've worked something out!!"  He shouted back.

She was angry and pushed him as hard as she could.

"You changed that night, that night you lost your eye you didn't need me anymore all because you had a fucking dragon!" She yelled.

"Because your bastard brother took my eye Jaenys!"

Jaenys slammed her fist into his jaw.

Aemond spat out blood. She punched him she actually punched him.

"Never call my brother a bastard again!"

Aemond called Vhagar. "We should go."

BACK IN KINGS LANDING

Jaenys felt alone as she walked back to her chambers with Aemond behind her. He stopped at his door and looked at her.
She was about to enter her room but instead walked into Justane's.

She crawled into his bed causing him to awake.

'"Jaenys?"

"Just hold me." She whispered and her did.