The greens are coming for you.

Jaenys smoothed her hands over the table. She had always admired the art of it. The seven kingdoms all carved into a table.

Daemon and Rhaenyra entered the room

"My sweet girl." Rhaenyra said smiling at Daemon then her daughter.

Jaenys smiled and walked towards her mother, placing a hand on her mother's belly.

"You said you wanted to speak to me?" Jaenys asked.

Rhaenyra glanced at Daemon. Daemon handed Jaenys a necklace.

"What's this?" Jaenys asked smiling

"Daemon gave this to me a long time ago it's Valyrian steel, we want you to have it now." She explained.

Jaenys hugged her mother and Daemon.

"Thank you I will cherish it."

"Now it matches your new sword that you still haven't told us where you got it from." Daemon said smirking.

"I told you it was a gift you don't have to know who it was from." She said as she turned letting Daemon put the necklace on for her.

One of the guards rushed in.
"Princess Rhaenyra, Prince Daemon, princess Rhaenys has arrived on dragon back requesting an audience with you."

Jaenys glanced at her mother with confusion. Was this about lord Corlys?

Jaenys took her place by Daemons side as her grandmother entered the room and greeted her parents.

Jaenys smiled at her grandmother.

"Viserys is dead." She said.

Jaenys felt her heart stopped. She glanced at her mother who was speechless.

"Viserys has been slain." Daemon said.

As much as she'd like to believe that her grandfather probably had 5 different health issues.

"Aegon was crowned king in the dragon pit before the masses." Her grandmother continued.

Rhaenyra's eyes filled with tears. "They crowned him..... before the masses. Rhaenyra's voice was breaking. Her father was dead and her half brother sat her throne.

"You could've burnt them but you didn't why." Daemon asked.

"A war is likely to be fought over this but it is not mine to start. The greens are coming for you Rhaenyra.

Jaenys wanted to speak with Aemond about this. She wanted the truth from him.

Rhaenyra cried out in pain and Jaenys rushed to her side.

"Mother?"

"The babe is coming."

Jaenys could hear her mother's cries, she wanted to be there but Rhaenyra refused

Jaenys could hear her mother's cries, she wanted to be there but Rhaenyra refused. Jacaerys and Daemon were off doing god knows what. She walked into a room seeing Lucerys, joffery and Daeron.

Luke had his head in his hands, she sat down next to Luke and pulled him into a hug. Luke sobbed in his sister's safe arms.

"I don't want to lose her too." He said through his sobs.

"And we won't mother is strong." She said as she kissed his forehead. Luke had always been the sensitive one.

"You'll never be alone Luke not as long as I'm here. Do you hear me Luke? Never."

She did her best to distract her brothers and son from the cries of her mother, she had to be strong but she was terrified. The castle was suddenly silent.

"Stay here." Jaenys told Luke and ran down the halls. She was afraid, so afraid.  As she approached closer to her mother's room Daemon walked past her quickly with a haunted look.

She reached the doorway seeing her mother rocking a lifeless babe. She got closer to her mother and got on her knees beside her comforting her best she could.

They stayed that way for a while. Rhaenyra refused to let the silent sisters touch her babe. She watched as her mother wrapped her only sister.

Every lord, lady and servant on dragon stone was gathered for the funeral. Jaenys wrapped a hand around Luke and and held Daeron's hand in the other.

Ser Erryk kneeled before Rhaenyra swearing his loyalty to her and giving her Viserys crown. Daemon crowned Rhaenyra and kneeled before her. Everyone knelt in respect and loyalty to Rhaenyra.

While everyone was gathered in the room and around the table

While everyone was gathered in the room and around the table. Daemon put Jaenys in charge of the defense of Dragonstone. She had 2 days left until she saw Aemond again. She needed an explanation for why he didn't warn her.
Rhaenyra gave each of her older children a task. Jace and Luke would be messengers recruiting allies to their side. Jaenys hugged each of her brothers tightly before saying goodbye.

"I can come with you if you'd like," she offered Lucerys.

"No I should do this alone... For mother."

She hugged him again.

"I'll be here when you get back brothers, safe travels." She told them and watched them mount their dragons. She admired the incredible men they turned out to be.