We're all bastards here

Jaenys was the only one left in the hall still seated at her families table

Jaenys was the only one left in the hall still seated at her families table. Everyone was abed. She had stayed there deep in thought.

She then got up to walk out reaching to the middle of the dance floor before hearing a voice behind her.

"Leaving already?" Aemond said.

She turned back looking at him. She hated that she still loved him. She wanted to kill him at the same time.

She approached him pushing him hard and was about to slap him, but before the slap could land he grabbed her hand. He grabbed her other arm aswell.  He held her looking down at her.

"You bastard," she called him.

She was angry.

"Did you miss me?" He asked with a smirk.

"Not in the least." She replied.

She looked up at him she was lost once more. She was still angry but it felt at home with him.

He let her hands go bringing his hand to her face pulling her closer and whispers into her ear

He let her hands go bringing his hand to her face pulling her closer and whispers into her ear. "Do you still burn for me niece?"

She whispered "You have a wife."

"Marriage is political arrangement. Her family has a good army and wealth and now mine does to." He explained.

"You know that's not all it is, I saw the way she looked at you she loves you."

He whispers in her ear again while moving his fingers gently against her skin. "Are you jealous niece?"

She was, she was jealous.

"Are you worried that I no longer want you?" He teases pulling her dress up.

She closed her eyes thinking of the memories they had made.

She looked up at him pulling him in kissing him.

Soon they were on the floor.

She once again removed his eye patch revealing his Sarfire eye.

Their fingers intertwined as she sat on top of him.

"Tell me niece, is this how you imagined it," he said and smirk.

She pushed him inside her slowly moving her waist.

Aemond groaned. He loved the way she felt around him, only she could make him feel this way.

He sat up putting his hands around her making her move faster. She moaned softly. He loved hearing her moans.

She kissed him moaning into his mouth.

He kissed her back feeling her warmth. He grabbed her putting her on her back as he lifted one of her legs then pinning her hands above her head.

He pushed deeper and deeper inside her.

They were breathless.

She wanted him.

He wanted her.