My heart is miles away

That day something changed in Jaenys she felt paralyzingly numb.

Aemond helped undo her dress, then touched her back softly.

"Are you alright?" He asked with worry. She had been quiet deep in thought. She them turned around dropping her dress to the floor and began to kiss him, pushing him towards the bed. Aemond placed a hand on her face and one on her waist.

"Wait." He whispered but she wouldn't listen.

Jaenys took his shirt off and started unbuttoning his pants.

"You're not answering m-" he said before she kissed him again and pushes him onto the bed. She had never taken charge like this, a part of him liked it but he was also worried.

"Jaenys-" he said but then she took his cock into her mouth. "Fuck." He whispered.

She kept swirling her tongue around pushing deeper and deeper. He felt like he was about cum when she stopped and climbed on top of him. He had done the same thing to her.

"Wait hold on a sec-" he tried to say again before she pushed him inside her. Jaenys reaches down kissing him and taking off his eye patch, her stomach was visible now. She kept moving her waist as Aemond gripped onto her hips tightly.
Aemond sat up looking into her eyes with his hands still on her hips.
He was just about reaching his limit and so was she. They both moaned into each other's mouths as they came.

Aemond held her and she buried her face in his shoulder.

"Talk to me Jaenys, I hate the silence." He whispered.

She pulled her face away so she could look at him, there were tears in her eyes.

"I'm sending Daeron to Dorne." She mumbled. Aemond couldn't believe it, Daeron was always glued to Jaenys's side.

"Why?"

She got off him, standing up and wrapped the bed sheet around her.

"It's safer in Dorne, Dragonstone isn't safe...... I couldn't protect my brother, I couldn't protect my mother, but if I send Daeron away he will be safe until this war is over."

Aemond got up and pressed his hand on her belly. He was going to be disappointed to see the little brown haired boy go, even though it was temporary it may be the last he sees him.

"I will make it safe for our children Aemond, I will burn all our enemies, I will make sure that our children have a future worth living and fighting for." She said firmly.

Aemond removed his hand from her belly and pulled her into a hug.

"You don't have to do it alone, I will help you. Always."

"It kills me Aemond, a piece of my heart will be miles away." She said with tears falling down her face.

Later that night, Jaenys walked into Daeron's room to find him with the septa learning the histories

"Mother," he said and ran into her arms.

The septa bowed to her before leaving. She kissed his forehead, how was she supposed to tell him this.

Jaenys picked him up placing him on the bed.

"What's wrong?" Daeron asked.

She gave him a sad smile. "I love you so much... My sweet boy... All I want is for you to be safe."

"I am."

"How would you feel spending sometime with your grandfather in Dorne?" She asked him.

"Why can't he come here?" The boy asked sadly.

"It's safer there, you're going to go stay there for a while ok?" She said holding his hand.

"No I want to stay with you."

"You will I promise. But for now it's best if you're away from here."

"No! I'm staying! Don't make me go mommy!!" He pleaded and attacked her with a hug.

Jaenys felt her heart breaking, she wanted to hold him and never let him go but she knew this was the safest thing for him.

"I know. I know." She said rubbing his back as he cried.

"Please I want to stay!" He cried.

Jaenys stayed with her son until he calmed down and fell asleep. She couldn't help but play with his curls. She felt everything but felt paralyzingly numb.  She wanted her mother on the throne, but now she's gone.

THE NEXT DAY

Jaenys hugged Daeron tightly, he was number one priority.

"Please I don't want to go." He said holding onto his mother crying. Jaenys's heart kept on breaking, she loved her baby boy so much and all she wanted is for him to be far away from this war.

"I know." She whispered in tears rubbing his back.

"I can fight I can be strong like Aegon." Daeron pleaded. "Aemond taught me, please mommy I can fight with you."

Jaenys wiped her son's tears, he was her brave boy, her brown haired dragon.

"You will one day but I need you safe in Dorne." She explained trying to swallow the lump in her throat, doing her best to hold back tears.

"I don't want you to die like grandmother, I don't want them to kill you." He cried.

Jaenys hugged her son again. "No one is going to kill me, I promise you my sweet boy as soon as this is over you will be with me again."

"When?" He asked.

"Soon."

Daeron glanced at Aemond and approached him.

"Protect her please." Daeron said with tears in his eyes and hugged Aemond tightly.

"Goodbye." Daeron whispered as princess Rhaenys took his hand. She was tasked with taking Daeron to Dorne on dragon back and then return.

Jaenys sank to her knees and rested her hand on her small swollen belly as she watched her only child fly away. She wanted her family to be safe but the only way to do that was to take King's Landing and punish all the usurpers. Aemond held Jaenys as she cried and Jace ran to her other side comforting her. Jacaerys still hated Aemond but right now his sister needed him and he was going to be there.

"It's for the best." She said in tears, she tried to keep telling herself she was doing the right thing but her heart was going to be miles away. It was time to start planning and she was ready.

 It was time to start planning and she was ready