A Christmas Special Pt.2🎄💕

"St. Nicolas," The Devil exclaimed. "I haven't seen him in ages. I had no idea that he runs this whole operation with this Naughty or Nice list."

Mystic giggled as she stepped up to Santa's desk. "Santa, Sir, it is very nice to meet you. My name is Mystic Giddens."

"Mystic Giddens? Hmmm, name rings a bell- oh, let me get my list." Santa grabbed his Nice list and scanned through the names. "Here you are. Oh my, you have been a wonderful girl this year. As a matter of fact, all year round! How about you? Hmmm, familiar," he looked at The Devil and checked the list. "Your name?"

"The Devil?" He replied.

"I don't see you on the list... Let me check the other one." As Santa grabbed the other list, bats flew out from the top. "THE DEVIL?! You're number one on the Naughty list!" St. Nicolas was shocked to see that The Devil was here. "What brings you to the North Pole?"

"I wanted to make a request, Nicolas. I wished to require a choo choo."

"A choo choo for you? I am very sorry but with you being on the Naughty list, I am afraid that you won't get one this year."

The Devil gasped. "No choo choo?!"

"Oh, Santa, Sir, he really, really wants it. He looked so joyful seeing it on display in the store." Mystic wanted her husband to have a great Christmas with a gift like that. "Is there any way that he could get it?"

"Hmmm, well, tell you what. From how many bad deeds that The Devil has done, he has to do good ones to make up for it and to get on the Nice list."

"Good deeds? I don't know about that one, Santa."

"Devil, you did a good deed for me. You set me free and you showed your love and care towards me. If you could do that, you could try-" The Devil pinched Mystic's lips.

"My dear, I did that for you and only you. I care about your feelings."

Mystic crossed her arms. "If you care about my feelings then you would try to do better for me. Could you do that? Please?" Mystic started to give The Devil puppy eyes.

The Devil couldn't say no so he sighed, "Yes... I can. So, what do I have to do to get that choo choo?"

"As I said, you have to do good deeds. If you could do 3 good deeds, I will put you on the Nice list. If you fail by the stroke of midnight... You'll forever be on the Naughty list."

"3 good deeds? I think I could give that a shot, yes." The Devil nodded in agreement.

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's do this! Oh, thank you Santa for giving my husband a chance."

"You won't regret this! I will get on that Nice list!" The Devil took Mystic's hand and poofed out of Santa's office with her.

Santa waved to them but paused. "Huh? They're married?!"

***

Arriving back in the city's square, The Devil started to brainstorm on what to do first for his good deeds. "This should be easy for you, Devil," Mystic pointed to everyone around him. "You just need to help people who need a helping hand or maybe even give them a gift!"

"I'll be honest with you, my dear, it is going to be a challenge." The Devil sighed, "I just want this to be simple."

"It will, Devil, it will. How about this; You're very close to King Dice and Henchman, right?"

"Yes."

"Why not try to do something nice for them?"

The Devil frowned, "Mystic, you know that I try to be despite them just being idiots."