1: Avengers

Money, Money, Money - ABBA

''money, money, money.
must be funny,
in the rich man's world.''

'Hey Nat, we need you to come in.' Amelia, or the Mystify, says into the phone. It was a name S.H.I.E.L.D had given her a long time ago.

'Are you kidding? I'm working' she awnsers, the annoyance in her tone clear as day. 'I know Nat, but this really takes precedence.' the young Stark says.

'I'm in the middle of an interrogation, Ames. This moron is giving me everything.' Natasha says. Amelia can hear a man's voice faintly in the background, 'I don't give anything' he says, quite offended. Amelia gives light chuckle. 'Look you can't pull me out of this right now,' but before Natasha can finish the rest of her sentace, Amelia cuts in.

'No Natasha.. Its Clint, he's been compromised.' Amelia knew before even telling her, that Natasha would immediately drop everything. Amelia knows how much Clint means to Natasha, because she knows how much he means to herself.

'Let me put you on hold.' the redhead decides and Amelia waits patiently, hearing the fighting noises in the distance.

'Where's he now?' Natasha asks, worry in her voice. 'We don't know, but he's alive' the brunette awnsers.

'Alright, we'll brief you on everything when you get back. But first, we need you to talk to the big guy.' Amelia says into the phone. 'Ha, come on Amelia. You know that your dad trusts me about as far as he can throw me.' The smirk on her face being heard.

'Oh, I've got my dad. You get the big guy.' Natasha falls silent for a moment before cursing something in Russian. And with that she hangs up the phone.

Amelia turns to Director Coulson 'Natasha's going to Calcutta, I'll go get my dad.' she says to him before walking away.

—————————————————

'Levels are holding steady, I think.' Pepper Potts says to Tony, who just walked into the tower.

'Well of course they are. I was directly involved' Tony says. 'Wow dad, did someone ever tell you you're a very humble man?' Amelia says sarcastically from the sofa, a glass of champagne in her hand.

'Oh look who it is, my stranger daughter. I've almost forgotten your face. You know I'm like a goldfish, if I don't see you every day I will forget who you are' Tony Stark exclaims after turning towards his daughter.

'Oh come on Tony, you guys went clubbing together last Saturday.' Pepper says. Tony simply shrugs. 'Still, S.H.I.E.L.D life keeping you real busy right, Mystify?' He asks his daughter mockingly.

Before Amelia can awnser he turns to Pepper, 'so how does it feel to be a genius?' He asks. 'Well I wouldn't really know that would I?' Pepper awnsers. 'What do you mean? All this came from you' he says while pointing his finger to her chest. 'No, all this came from that' Pepper says pointing her finger to his chest in return, where the arc reactor is placed.

'Come on Pep, give yourself some credit please,' Tony grabs her shoulders. 'Like 12 percent?' He says in an questioning tone. 'An argument can be made for 15, since you know I quite literally did all the heavy lifting'

Pepper rolls her eyes, '12 percent?' She asks, with an offended tone. Pepper walks over to sit next to her daughter on the sofa, who's watching this scene of her parents in amusement.

'And, sorry, but the security snafu? That was on you.. my private elevator' Pepper cuts in 'don't you mean our private elevator?' 'Yeah whatever, it was teeming with sweaty workmen. I think some of them were shirtless too' Tony says

Amelia raiser her hand 'Actually that one was on me' Pepper gives her daughter an amused look, while Tony looks rather disgusted. 'Oh where did my sweet innocent baby girl go?' He asks sarcastically.

'Yeah right, you're my father that innocence was out of me before I could walk.' Amelia shoots back. Tony grins. 'Alright, Alright. But still I assume that your not here to just catch up are you? How much money do you want?' Tony asks his daughter.

Amelia let's out small laugh. 'No actually,' she says reaching over the table to give her father the laptop. 'We've got something a little more serious'

Tony walks over to connect the laptop, hundreds of images appear around them. Pepper turns to her daughter 'this is about the Avengers isn't it?' She asks and Amelia simply nods. 'Alright,' Pepper claps her hands together. 'I'm taking the jet to DC tonight' 'Tomorrow' Tony cuts in. 'No, no, you two have homework. A lot of homework. I'm going tonight.'

She gives Tony a kiss, and gives Amelia a hug before walking away. 'And behave you two! No alcohol!' She says from the elevator before it closes. The father and daughter look at each-other and both groan. Before turning back to the digital files.

'So we're really doing this, huh?' Tony asks. 'Yeah, yeah we are.' Tony looks over the files and grabs a digital version of the tesseract in his hands.

'Oh and dad?' Amelia says. 'Mhm?' Tony hums not looking up from the tesseract in his hand.

'I do actually want some money.'

—————————————————

The next morning, on the other side of NYC. Captain Rogers and Phil Coulson just landed on one of S.H.I.E.L.D's helicairriers.

'It was quite the buzz around here, finding you in the ice.' Agent Romanoff tells Rogers. 'I thought Coulson was gonna swoon.' He gives her a smile. 'Did he ask you to sign his Captain America trading cards yet?' 'Trading cards?' Steve says, a slight smile on his face and a bit of amusement in his tone. 'They're vintage, he's very proud.'

Steve turns to talk to Bruce. 'Doctor Banner!' He exclaims. 'Oh, yeah, hi!' He says quite awkwardly, trying to avoid eye contact with the super soldier. 'They told me you'd be coming'

'Well, word is you can find the cube.' Steve says, breaking up their handshake. 'Is that the only word on me?' He asks.

Steve was quite familiar with the way Doctor Banner could turn into the Hulk if he got angry, but Steve wanted to try an make Banner as comfortable as possible.

'Only word I care about.' Steve awnsers and Bruce nods thankfully. 'It must be strange for you, all of this.' He gestures around him. 'Well, this is actually kind of familiar.' Steve says, watching the men run around the deck.

'Gentlemen,' Natasha walks towards them 'you might want to step inside a minute. It's gonna be a little hard to breath.'

———————————————————————

'I mean, if it's not too much trouble' Coulson says. He and Steve we're in the hellicarier, Steve still looking around quite amazed with all the modern day technology.

'No, no, it's fine' Steve says looking around him again.

'It's a vintage set,' Coulson says breaking up the silence. 'It took me a couple of years to collect them all.' Steve still looked straight ahead. 'It's a vintage set' Phil tried again. 'Near mint' Steve finally turned to him, trying to give him a little smile. 'Slight foxing around the edges, but..'

Before he can finish his sentence an agent cuts in. 'We got a hit! A 67 percent match.' 'Wait. Cross match, 79 pecent'

Coulson walks over to the agent. 'Location?' He asks him. 'Stuttgart, Germany. 28 Kãningstrasse' the agent awnsers. 'He's not exactly hiding.' He says while zooming in on the place Loki is in.

'Captain,' Steve turns around to see Fury. 'You're up.' He says and Steve gives a nod before walking away.

Standing in front of his Captain America suit, Steve couldn't help but feel a little bit sad. Even though it's been almost 70 years since he last wore this, for him it felt like a few months. But he quickly gathered himself, he knew that there was no time for emotions. There never is.

Alright alright, first chapter done! Hope you like it, I know things are kinda boring right now but I have to establish the ground base of the story before I can get into it. Sorry! Please vote if you read this and maybe leave a comment?