17: Avengers: age of ultron

Reunited - Peaches & Herb

''reunited,
and it feels so good.''

'Shit!'

'Language!' Steve yells out while slamming his shield into the man in front of him. 'Jarvis, what's the view from upstairs?' He asks.

'The central building is protected by some type of energy shield. Struckers technology is well beyond any other HYDRA base we've taken.'

'Lokis sceptre must be here. Strucker couldn't mount this defence without it.' Thor explains. 'At long last.' The god sighs while throwing his hammer around, taking down everyone in his way.

Natasha throws a grenade in a truck, before jumping down to fight the men stacking her. She kicks a man in his face, throwing him to the ground.

'At long last is lasting a little long, boys.' Natasha says. 'Yeah. I think we've lost the element of surprise.' Clint says as he shoots an arrow at the building, blowing it up.

Amelia fighting next to him, she kicks a man in bus face before another soldier comes charging at her dorm behind, she grabs the man's hand and throws him over her shoulder before ending in a head roll.

The young Stark looks around and can't help but feel like this place, this HYDRA base is a little bit too familiar. Amelia can't help but think back to the time she got kidnapped and experimented, was it HYDRA?

As she looks at the base she can feel herself getting dizzy and a weird gut feeling takes over her body. Amelia shrugs it off and keeps fighting.

'Wait a second. No one else is gonna deal with the fact that Cap just said language?' Tony asks while flying over the base.

'I know, I know.' Steve pauses as he flips off his motorcycle, adding a few spins before throwing the vehicle into the men charging at him, taking all of them out at once.

'It just slipped out.' Captain Rogers breathes out.

'That's what he said.' Amelia whispers to Clint, making him throw back his head as he laughed loudly before someone takes a shot at them both.

Clint hides behind a tree and spans up his arrow to shoot, but misses as a blur comes running through. Before Amelia knows it, Clint is laying on the ground and she watches in horror as he reveals a deep cut in his abdomen.

'Clint!' She exclaims as she crouches down next to him. She sees as the blur now tries to take down Steve, but is unsuccessful as the Captain simply ends in a flip.

'There's an Enhanced in the field.' Steve tells them. 'Clints hit!' Amelia yells.

As Tony closes in on the building, Thor and Steve fight of the rest of them. Thor hits his hammer against Steve's shield, causing everyone in a few feet radio to get hit to the ground.

'Find the sceptre.' Thor says before spinning his hammer to fly away. 'And for gosh sakes, watch your language!' Tony exclaims playfully, making Steve groan.

'That's not going away any time soon.' He says while rolling his eyes.

10 minutes later Amelia can hear Steve say something through the comms. 'Guys, I got Strucker.' The soldier tells the team.

'Yeah, I got something bigger.' Tony explains 'Thor, I got eyes on the price.' He breathes out.

——————————————————————————

Amelia feels a familiar wave of terror wash over her again as she sees her father enter the quinjet, the scepter in his hands.

The young Stark feels as though the whole world is spinning and if she is about to throw up, but she can't help but feel drawn to the powerful energy source.