10

I was made for lovin' you - KISS

''tonight i wanna give it all to you.
in the darkness,
there's so much i want to do.''

Amelia opens her eyes and blinks a few times, trying to remember where she is before she feels a body laying beneath her.

Her head is laying on his chest as it rises slowly, breathing steadily as his heartbeat sounds as music to Amelia's ears.

Amelia shifts her head slightly to look up at the man, her heart making a little jump as she sees Steve, sleeping peacefully.

Shit.

For a second Amelia completely forgot what happend last night, her head pounding heavily. Before everything comes back to her, heat rising to her core again as the memories of Steve last night come back to her.

Her head is laying on his chest, his big arm wrapped around her waist. Amelia gets butterflies in her stomach as she notes the position there laying in.

Steve wakes up as the sunlight creeps through the window, his head pounding heavily.

Amelia tries to shift to look him in the eyes, but quickly stops as an immense pain shoots through her entire body, insanely soar.

Amelia groans at the pain and Steve quickly looks at her. Amelia sees the realisation hit his face and much to her surprise, Steve looks at her with a worried gaze.

'Are you okay?' The Captain asks, his morning voice sounding raspy as he speaks, causing Amelia to get a little turned on.

Fuck. This was wrong, she shouldn't be thinking like this.

'Yes.' She groans out. Both of them stay quiet for a few second before Steve sighs.

'So..' he trails of, processing everything that happens last night.

'So..' Amelia repeats, unsure of what to say. She looks up to him in surprise as she can feel Steve's finger slowly caressing her arm, butterflies start forming in her stomach.

'We need to talk.' Steve states. 'Right.' Amelia awnsers. 'Let me get dressed.'  She says, moving to stand up.

As Amelia sits up on the bed, the pain shoots through her body again.

'Fuck.' She mumbles. 'Ow.' Steve puts his hand on her, still bare, back and rubs it slightly. A meaningful gesture.

Amelia simply shrugs. 'Worth it.' She states as she stands up, feeling as though her legs could give out at any second.

Steve smirks at her as she collects her clothes form the floor, seeing the way he wore her out.

God, she was beautiful. Steve though to himself. 'Let's just hope I don't get called into a mission today, God knows I won't make it for a minute.' Amelia chuckles, interrupting Steve's thoughts.

Steve let's out a chuckle, before Amelia's phone starts ringing. Natasha.

Amelia quickly looks at Steve. Shit. 'Will you..' Steve trails of, unsure what his question really is. But Amelia understood. Will she tell Natasha?

'We'll talk about it later, alright?' She questions. 'Okay.' Steve says as he also gets out of bed and puts on some clothes.

'Hey, Nat!' Amelia awsners. 'Hey, can you come over?' Natasha asks her. 'Uh, yeah, sure.' Amelia hesitates.

'Be there in 15.' She says, and with that she ends the call. 'We'll talk after.' Amelia says before she quickly walks away, leaving Steve in his bedroom.