28 (VIII)

Friends will be friends - Queen

''when you're through with and all hope is lost.
hold out your hand,
cause friends will be friends.''

'Morning.' Steve's morning voice is deep and raspy which sends shivers down Amelia's naked spine, who's head is laying on Steve's chest as she's wrapped up in her boyfriends arm.

'Morning.' Amelia replies with a light giggle at Steve's cuteness, his ruffled hair that's for some reason still utterly perfect as the light falls on his face through the window.

'What we doing today?' Steve asks while slowly stroking Amelia's bare back, both of them still naked from last night.

'I don't know.' Amelia replies, still very sleepy. 'But I better get out of here before the team wakes up.' She finally states, stretching out her body.

Steve's involuntary bites his lips and he can immediately feel the excitement rise through his body at the sight of Amelia's bare chest, the blanket having fell off her body.

Amelia rolls her eyes playfully. 'Sorry, Cap. We don't have the time.' She says as she leans forward to plant a kiss on Steve's lips.

The Captain whines in response and pulls Amelia in for another kiss, trying to convince her.

The sudden movement sent a slight jolt of pain through Amelia's body, clearly sore from last night.

The young Stark winces slightly before planting another kiss to Steve's temple. 'Besides, I'm still to sore from last night.' Amelia says lightly.

After about 30 minutes, the Mystify walks down to the common room to grab some breakfast, making sure to not enter at the same time as Steve. But she wasn't sure where he was anyway, so that shouldn't be a problem.

Honesty, the two weren't sure when they were going to tell the team, but right now just wasn't a good time. And then again, what would they say? How would everyone react?

Amelia shakes away her thoughts when she sees some members of the team greet her with a smile, already eating breakfast before the brunette joins them.

'Where is everyone?' Amelia asks Clint, Wanda, and Sam, the only ones who were here.

'I think Tony is making Bucky a new arm, so they're both in the lab. Rhodes is probably there, and Vision too.' Sam answers.

'Oh.' Amelia simply says, her voice full of disappointment which she fails fo hide. She only cares about where Steve is, but not trying to show that.

Sam narrows his eyes at Amelia and furrows his eyebrows at her reaction. The falcon can't help but send Clint a confused look, but he catches the archer smirking softly at Amelia instead.

Sam's eyebrows knit together when Clint's face quickly falls, seeing Amelia's eyes narrow at his before she quickly his leg under the table.

So, he decides to test something out. 'Steve's grocery shopping.' Wilson simply says. This catches Amelia's attention and her head immediately flies up.

'Oh.' Amelia says, this time a lot more exited emotions, something the brunette fails to hide again.

Clint mind starts going in overdrive and he takes a mental note to ask Wanda, Natasha or maybe Maria about it later.