9

Motive - Ariana Granda and Doja Cat

''i admit it's exiting, parts of me kinda like it
tell me, what's your motive?
what's your motive?''

Amelia checks her phone as she walks out of her apartment, which is on the opposite side of Steve's. 9:15 pm. Where the fuck is Steve?

The sound of footsteps makes her head shoot up. And she sees the Captain walk up the stairs to his apartment.

'Rogers..' Amelia sighs as Steve walks past her. He's still in his Captain America suit, since he went straight to Fury after the mission.

'What?' He spits out. 'You here to apologise?' He asks her.

'No.' Amelia chuckles. 'I don't do that.' Just like her father. 'I'm here to explain.' Steve opens his door and gestures for her to go in, which she does.

'I never lied to you, Rogers. I just had a different mission than you.' Steve nods. 'Yeah, I've heard that before.' He says, clearly annoyed at the woman.

'Fury told me not to tell you.' Steve ignores her, walking to the living room. Amelia groans loudly and rolls her eyes.

'It's called compartmentalisation. You should stop being such a drama-' but she gets cut of by Steve. 'I bet you knew about Project Insight, didn't you?'

'How do you- never mind, that doesn't matter.' Amelia says, sighing. 'Yes, it does.' Steve simply says.

'I know it's not your idea of safe, but for once, we're way ahead of any threats that could come our way.' Amelia explains to the Soldier, who doesn't seem convinced.

'By holding a gun to everyone on Earth and calling it protection.' Steve snarls, this was Amelia's last drop.

'You know what Rogers.' She spits out. 'You should stop being so ridiculously uptight. Not everything goes to your way of thinking.' She tells him.

'That's not what this is about.' Steve tells the Agent. 'Yes, it is. You have to grow up and get over it.' She practically yells at him.

Steve simply scoffs, making Amelia even more mad. 'You know I read those SSR files.' She spits out stepping closer to him.

'The greatest generation.' The brunette snickers, standing right in front of him, her gaze looking up to look him in the eyes and her finger pointed to his chest angrily.

'You guys did some nasty stuff.' the young Stark tells him, her blood boiling. She can feel his heavy breath in her neck due to how close they were standing.

Amelia keeps her eyes locked with Steve's. 'Oh, just shut up. Can't you for once keep your fucking mouth shut, you entitled brat.' He scoffs looking down at her.

Standing so close they start to mimick their breathing, Amelia feels a cold shiver roll down her spine.

'Yeah?' She whispers. 'Make me.' She scoffs.

And without skipping a damn beat, Steve crashes her lips onto hers. He props his arm around her waist, shoving her even closer to him. While his other hand finds the back of her neck.

Their lips move feverishly against one another, Amelia's hands find Steve hair and she gives it a light tug. Not daring to take their lips of each other, Steve moves them so they could land on the couch.

Steve sits down, making Amelia sit on his lap. Their lips still moving with such a passion against each other, Amelia feels as tho she could pass out at any given second.

Steve gives Amelia's bottom lip a little bite, which causes Amelia to let out a moan. Steve takes this opportunity to shove his young roughly into her mouth.