007

‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

TSA'TVAYI

‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

TSIREYA WAVED AT HER as the group approached the water, Tsa'tvayi tugging Tuk besides her as the water brushed against their feet. The younger girl was almost bouncing with every step. Tsa'tvayi almost wanted to ask if they had given the younger girl something to keep her so energized, it seemed impossible move so much all day.

Rotxo floated besides Ao'nung face up, his eyes slightly squinted as he stared at the sun. Continuing forward, Tsa'tvayi let Tuk pull herself away from the older's hold and into the water until her feet no longer touched the sand.

She grinned proudly at the comfort Tuk had begun to show in the water and stepped forward until they were besides each other again. Tsa'tvayi still felt the sand against her feet, as she greeted Rotxo, Tuk swinging her small arms around the older girl's neck and wrapping her legs around her waist.

Tsa'tvayi wrapped her arms around the younger girl and held her against her hip before turning to Ao'nung and Tsireya. "We will teach them to ride ilu today? Correct?"

Tsireya nodded as she pushed back a strand of her wet hair, she splashed Rotxo impatiently, the boy still staring up at the sky. "Wake up, Rotxo." She splashed again. "We must start training."

Tsa'tvayi shook her head teasingly as the boy startled awake, sinking slightly before pushing forward with a cough.

Neteyam stepped forward, his tail grazing her back before flicking to Tuk. "Was he sleeping in the water? With his eyes open?" The shock in his voice had Tsa'tvayi coughing out a laugh.

"It is Rotxo," she sighed as an answer, the Metkatiyinan boy flicked his tail in the water, a splash soaking her face.

"Now come, we must begin." The other members of the family joined them in the water, Lo'ak and Kiri standing close behind Neteyam, the older boy keeping his tail wrapped tightly around Tuk's waist and brushing every once in a while over Tsa'tvayi's side.

Ao'nung let out a petulant huff, his eyes narrowed on the group. "They are like babies," he groaned out. "They will not learn to ride the ilu."

"If they do not learn," Tsa'tvayi tutted, "It is because you are not good at teaching."

Tsireya let out a small giggle as Lo'ak cackled behind her. Tuk tightened her grip on Tsa'tvayi and payed her small head on the older girl's shoulder. Smoothing a head over her head sho turned to Tsireya.

"We will split up," Tsireya announced, "I will teach Lo'ak, Rotxo will teach Kiri, Ao'nung will have Tuk-" She was interrupted by the loud refusal that followed her words as Tuk's head snapped up.

"No." She shook her head and gripped tighter to Tsa'tvayi. "I will learn with Tsa'tvayi."

Tsireya blinked at her before grinning, "Alright, little Tuk, you will be with Tsa'tvayi. Neteyam will learn from Ao'nung."