Viper saves the wedding

(this is a rewrite of "Viper saves the wedding photos" because of how much I messed up the first one)

(Warnings: swearing, slight blood, threats of violence)

Viper was quite surprised when he was invited to Jakey and Bryans wedding, the invitation was gorgeous I was decorated by enchanted flowers and was wrote with gold colored ink, there was a little note at the bottom ink black ink that noted NOT to wear white unless it was a dress shirt under a suit jacket, not surprisingly the rest of Grimshade had also been invited, though they were just as excited, Viper had never been invited to a wedding before, so he had gotten Marshie to help him pick out an outfit and once they had he went straight to the grooms and made sure it was okay to wear, it was a dark blue dress shirt with a dark purple suit vest over it with a black tie, they had paired it with black dress pants and shoes, they were surprised he had checked with them but they happily approved it and Jakey had made a joke about how "as long as he wasn't wearing white to the wedding he was fine" Viper had been confused by this and they had explained that it was disrespectful and was seen as the person trying to upstage the bride and that Jakey was wearing a white suit so it would be rude, Viper quickly understood what they meant, the day of the wedding had came very quickly and viper was super excited, the whole guild had headed to the church early to help set up, Jakey and Bryan chose to have the wedding at a church so they could invite everyone from all the other guilds and not have to worry about not having space, they had set up a large area outside with empty tables for people to sit at and tables full of food and had set up a small bar area for anyone who wanted to get drinks, suprisingly everything was already fully set up by the time they had gotten there and everyone else had gotten there early and were just waiting for the announcement to go inside, Grimshade had split up to go socialize, Viper had protested but didn't really have a choice so he had gone to the bar to avoid people but to his luck he had ran into Lo'pho and was now awkwardly sitting at the bar and talking with him, Viper had Jasper look around the room as he spoke suddenly he froze, Jasper had spotted someone in the crowd, once he focused he processed the fact that the woman he was looking at was wearing a mermaid tail wedding dress with a beaded top, she had an evil smirk on her face as he smoothed out her dress, it took him a second to recognize her but once he did he was even more enraged, this person had been flirting with Bryan nonstop sense she met him, despite being confronted by Jakey and multiple other people about it, she was extremely rude to Jakey whenever she saw him and had actually threatened him before, plus the fact that Bryan was having to be held back pissed him off more, Lo'pho, who had now realized that Viper was no longer listening to him, nudged his knee to get his attention, Viper crossed his arms before speaking "Lo'pho, what would you do if I killed someone?" a look of horror crossed the warriors face but before he could respond Viper pointed at someone in the crowd, the god slayer turned his head and scanned the large number of people before spotting her, Lo'pho's mouth dropped open in shock "oh what the fuck?" he swore, Lo'pho turned back to Viper, who now looked like he was using all of his self-control to not rip the woman apart, the shorter sighed before debating his options "Viper, you can do what you thinks necessary BUT!" Viper was now looking at the cat in front of him, despite it not being necessary "you can't kill or hurt her, no matter how much you want to, I don't want you to miss the wedding cause you're in jail" Viper sighed and nodded, he sat there for a moment before he got an idea, a massive grin spread across his face, the bluenette jumped up and rushed over to where the bartender was standing, causing her to jump in surprise "how much would I need to pay to get a bottle of red wine early?" he asked quickly, the pink haired girl gave him a weird look before she pulled out a small bottle of dark maroon wine and handed it to him, before she asked "can I ask why?" she questioned nervously, Viper grinned and picked up a large wine glass "you'll see" he responded before walking away, he went and stood next to Lo'pho who was giving him a curious look, the blue haired man filled the wine glass up, nearly to the top before he chugged what was left in the bottle to calm his nerves, he quickly set the bottle down and took in a deep breath before stalking off towards the woman, luckily she wasn't facing towards him yet, Viper could feel the anxiety setting in as he walked but kept his head held high as he walked, once he reached about ten feet away from the woman he took a deep breath and shouted to get her attention "hey bitch!" she turned around quickly a look of rage on her face, Viper threw his hand forward splashing the front of her dress, splattering her face in the process, everything stopped, everyone was staring at the two of them, you could hear a pin drop, the woman had a look of shock on her face, looking down at her dress and back to the bluenette, he was standing there snickering "don't you know not to wear white to someone else's wedding?" the lady looked up and stared at him, her face turning red from anger, suddenly she lunged forward, slashing at the bluenette with her sharp acrylic nails screaming that "I'm going to rip your throat out!" Viper stumbled back, putting his arms up to block her from his face, quickly the Diablos twins rushed forward, grabbing her under the arms and dragging her off to cool down, Viper looked past his arms before putting them down by his side, an awkward feeling creeping in as he realized everyone was now staring at him, Viper nearly screamed in surprise when he felt someone put their hand on his shoulder, turning back to look at them despite not needing to, once Jasper looked, he realized it was David behind him, he had a massive grin on his face "why are yous all staring? Too embarrassed that you all didn't do nothing yourself?" everyone at this point looked away, David gave him a massive thumbs up before walking away once everyone was called into the church due to the ceremony starting, he noticed that the twin had finally made it back, Ritchie had a massive scratch on his left cheek that was dripping with blood, despite this him and Brandon were laughing their asses off about the situation, suddenly Lo'pho was by his side with a massive smile, Viper gave him an awkward smile in return "that was impressive, I wouldn't have had the balls" the warrior joked "maybe, just maybe you're not that bad" before he walked into the church, Viper stood there dumbfounded for a moment before a huge shit eating grin spread across his face before he quickly headed into the church to take his seat, very excited to see his first wedding.