Hanakai AU another Bad Ending

(Im working on good ending right now and I'm just gonna call Mitch Micheals little brother cause in my AU they are like brothers)

Mitch sat on his bed in agony shaking he knew he was going to die if he fell asleep, he hadn't slept in three days and it was starting to show he had large bags under his eyes (at least they can see one) and he was slowing down a lot few weeks ago if someone threw something at him he would have caught it or dodged but yesterday Seekah threw a pebble at his head and yelled "CATCH" he didn't even react until a few seconds after it hit him, Mitch sighed and stood, based on his condition he had a hour left to live and he wanted to spend it with his guild he grabbed a note off his desk and headed for the guild hall the minute he entered the room Michael froze and stared at him with a look of horror on his face "Mitch can I talk to you?" Michael asked him, Mitch nodded and followed Michael into his office closing the door behind him Micheal grabbed Mitch's hands and begged him to tell him why he was dying, after a second of silence Mitch sighed "Micheal I have Hanika" a moment of silence from his guild leader, then Micheal pulled Mitch into a hug "I'm gonna miss you, you nerd" Micheal whispered to his friend thats how they stayed they sat at Micheals desk and talked about life and cuddled at times Micheal would go quite he couldn't believe he was going to lose another little brother like figure, Mitch had fallen asleep two minutes ago when the time hit 6:00 Mitch's breathing went silent and Mitch went limp Micheal knew his friend had passed and could only hope it was peaceful and not painful Micheal started crying quietly and tried to stay quite but started sobbing loudly at the loss of his friend pulling his little brother to his chest and sobbing he knew he would never see Mitch smile or hear him laugh again he would never see that evil glint in his eyes when he teased the guild members about something there was a knock on the door and Seekah asked Micheal if he was okay, Micheal didn't respond he just carried Mitch into the guild hall and sat him down at a table to allow everyone to say goodbye and start grieving and the last thing Micheal did before he went out to alert the other guilds and plan the funeral was say one last thing to Mitch.
"I'm sorry i couldn't protect you"

(Welp)