Please don't leave...

(curse warning)

Viper was working on mopping the Protectors guild hall, he had finished most of his work for the day, this was one of the last few things, he felt tired and hadn't been watching has magic use so he was working blind, the bluenette felt exhausted and the stupid mask was making it hard to breath, Viper wanted to go home and sleep, the poison dragon slayer paused, listening to see if anyone was near, after a while of listening he placed the broom against the wall, sitting down next to it to rest his legs, sighing in relief as he did, that stupid cat was starting to piss him off with how much unnecessary work he made him do, if he only did normal work he would have enough energy to go on missions in his free time, but no, he had to vacuum the roof and mop the walls! Viper clenched his hands in anger, after a moment he unclenched them, hissing in annoyance, the bluenette relaxed, allowing his mind to wander, after a while he started to drift off to sleep, he wanted to wake up to finish his work but was to tired to, after a few minutes of fighting a loosing battle Viper gave up, finally letting himself fall asleep.

Viper was walking around an abandoned rock quarry, he was sent out by Micheal to find Bren, he had stormed out of the guild when he had seen the poison dragon slayer, Viper didn't think it was the best idea for him to find him by himself but he couldn't disobey his guild master, the quarry was very strange and corrupted by magic, there were stalagmites growing up from the ground as though he was in a cave, obscuring his vision, the sun was setting making it even harder to see, Viper couldn't smell, hear, or see Bren anywhere, it was beginning to freak him out, the poison dragon slayer had just turned to go back to the guildhall when he heard footsteps, Viper turned back, gasping in fear when a claw came swinging down, slashing at his face, the bluenette dashed away, ducking behind one of the rock pillars for cover, gasping in shock as he dashed in between pillars, Viper ducked between one of the larger stalagmites, trying to catch his breath, he listened to the Bren swear and stumble about, Viper was shocked that Bren would have attacked him like that but honestly wasn't surprised either, he had betrayed him and the guild, Vipers thoughts were cut off by the pillar behind him shattering, Viper hissed in surprise, trying to scramble away, the bluenette gasped in shock as the back of his shirt was grabbed, lifting him up and throwing him against another stalagmites, the wind being knocked from his lungs, the poison dragon slayer pushed himself up, trying to shove himself away, he was stopped as the front of his coat was grabbed, holding him in place, Bren was glaring down at him, his eyes full of rage and insanity, Viper froze, eyes widening, Bren's eyes narrowed at him "you know" the beast slayer said after a moment, the bluenettes breathing hitched as Bren brought a claw to his face "it isn't fair you were allowed back into the guild without consequence" Bren's claws were digging into the shorter mans skin, just above his eyelid, Bren didn't speak for a moment, it seemed as though time froze, Viper could feel his stomach drop as the beast slayer dug his claw into his skin "I'll take care of that".