Mitch Vs Mouse Trama AU

Mitch walked into the guild hall and went to sit down noticing that he was early, he smiled at the quite then he saw it, the mouse one the counter he let out a high pitched scream of fear (it sounded like this lol)

And jumped onto a table still screaming, the rest of the guild ran into the guild hall in worry of who was screaming, they froze in shock at Mitch who was standing on a table screaming in fear he was even crying a little bit

Everyone stared in shock at him "Mitch?" Colin asked Mitch snapped out of his fear and stared at him then started begging him to kill the mouse Colin stared at the mouse "I refuse to kill something so cute" Mitch glared at him in rage and Patrick ...

Everyone stared in shock at him "Mitch?" Colin asked Mitch snapped out of his fear and stared at him then started begging him to kill the mouse Colin stared at the mouse "I refuse to kill something so cute" Mitch glared at him in rage and Patrick stepped forward and said "if you jump over to me I'll catch you" Mitch looked surprised "how do I know you won't stab me. . ." Mitch asked "I promise I won't stab you" patrick chuckled, Mitch nodded slightly and jumped over to patrick and as promised was not stabbed, then the mouse ran towards them at a freaky speed and Mitch let out a ear splitting scream of fear and gripped onto Patrick's shirt and hid his face in patricks shirt sobbing in horror, and patrick seemed shocked and jumped away from the mouse ran outside, Mitch was still clinging to patrick, whimpering, sobbing and shaking, Patrick looked to the other guild members and sat at a table the others sitting around them and helping calm Mitch down and finally Colin asked the question "Mitch what was that reaction?" Mitch was still shaking and clinging to pats shirt and sighed "once on a mission I went up against a giant mouse and I guess it was a SS mission cause it was really strong and it really messed me up and I almost bled to death so I guess that caused some ptsd hehe" everyone looked at Mitch in shock and hugged him Mitch smiled and inbrased the hug for once nothing else mattered but his guild his second family for once he felt calm.
(I loved writing this =) )