🥕

The uniform made a thump sound as I lazily threw it to the side of the room, planning to just fix it later when Vanessa came by.

A cheery and booming voice announced on the intercoms that the Pizzaplex was about to close. I looked at my phone to check the time, already assuming that it would be almost around 12 A.m.

My screen displayed the numbers 11:58 p.m.

Who the hell closes a mall at 12 a.m...

Vanessa would be rounding the building now, checking for any customers that were still remaining in the building, to make sure that no one would be trapped inside.

Now that I think about it. She does have a lot of work to do. Staring at a computer all day then having to walk around the mall at night sounds headache inducing. I should know..

In the corner of my eye, I noticed a person pacing outside of Chica's Shoppe.

Aiden??

He looked nervous behind the furrowed brows that made him look angry. I sighed and went to go meet him, wondering what was up.

"Hey, Aiden." I greeted with a tired voice.

He jumped a little when he saw me.

"Aren't you supposed to be home by now?"

"(Y/n)! Good, you're here." He said hastily and grabbed my shoulders firmly. "Look, I need you to something for me, okay?"

I blinked twice, "What? Why don't you do it while you're here? Or did you seriously just wait for me to finish my shift to do whatever it is you're supposed to do?"

I crossed my arms and stepped back a little, forming a space between us.

"I'm not here to make you do chores. Just..." Aiden sighed and rubbed his face in a frustrated manner.

"Okay." He breathed out, "There's someone who I want to take out-"

"Woah..sir, I am a cashier not a hitman." I smirked when he glared at me.

"Not like that, dumbass.

Anyways..

So I've noticed that you and Vanessa have been getting quite close during these past few weeks."

Oh..I think I see where this is going.

"Uhuh..?" I muttered in an hesitant way,

"Is there something wrong with me being friends with her?"

"No! Not like that either. I just..wanted you to give this to Vanessa." Aiden slowly handed me a letter while I tried to hide my look of disbelief.

Is...this a love letter??

"Really..?" I looked back up at him, unamused. His face immediately went red.

"Hey! Mind your own business okay?!" He yelled out in embarrassment. "Oh yeah? Then why don't you give this to her yourself?" I shoved the letter back into his hands, which he quickly pushed back to me.

"Okay! Fine! I'm sorry!

Just..please, can you help me out here a little? You and Vanessa act like sisters, so it should be atleast less awkward, right?"

Sisters?? Seriously?

I sighed and gave in, putting the letter in my pocket,

"I'll give this to her after I clean up, okay?"

Aiden's eyes lit up and fist bumped the air upwards. I just rolled my eyes at him, not having the heart to say that this would most likely not work at all. As far as I'm concerned, Vanessa doesn't really show that much interest in him. But hey, we'll see how this goes.