🐰

My foot tapped faster on the ground as I had my arms crossed, impatiently waiting for (Y/n) to hurry up and say her goodbyes with Gregroy and Freddy.

Oh, so she gets to say goodbye, but I don't? Even though I told them about being able to keep Freddy alive? Well, that's just cold, and my heart oh so aches to see them off as well.

I giggled a little, my own thoughts cracking me up.

"You sure you two are gonna be okay out there?"

God, I love her voice so much.

"Yep! We'll find a way on our own!" Gregory chirped as he gave my love a reassuring smile.

"I'm sure you will. But if you guys ever wanna visit, just check the address I gave you, okay? You're always welcome there." She smiled back warmly at the two as she gave them a hug.

After that heartfelt goodbye between the three of them, I was happy once (Y/n) was finally paying attention to me!

She walked towards me and sighed, giving me a tired look, but smiled.

"Ready to go home, Ness?"

"Oh, you know I am! I can't wait to live with you!" I squealed happily as we both got in her car. (Y/n) sighed once she sat down and rubbed her temples while I was practically dancing in my seat. I noticed her exhaustion and put a hand on her shoulder. "Hey..you okay with driving, Carrots? Maybe I should take over from here. You seem really, really tired." I frowned.

She shook her head and brushed my hand off.

"No... I'm fine...its just a couple minutes drive. I can make it.." She said quietly. I was starting to get worried about her somewhat cold and now shut off personality.

"Carrots? You still... you still love me, right?

Right?" I asked frantically, my heart racing as the question left my mouth.

(Y/n) sighed. "Yes...yes I do its just...

After everything that's happened...I...I just don't know what to think anymore." She said quietly, looking down.

"You... you're basically a killer. You've hurt people, killed them even. You were willing to kill Gregory, thinking that would somehow bring us together. And you knocked me out!" She looked at me with a glare. I didn't have a choice but to look back with a sheepish smile.

"Heh.. yeah..sorry 'bout that. I just had-"

"Had to keep me safe." (Y/n) butted in as she still looked at me. She sighed again.

"But after finding out that...that thing...that disgusting, vile monster was making you do all those things. I..." she shook her head.

"I just....I just can't process what happened yet. Just know that...

I...

I still love you...Ness. I've missed you...so much.." (Y/n)'s voice grew quiter.

I stared back at her, and then a wide smile grew on my face. I was happy to hear she still liked me. I pulled her closer to me, basically lifting her out of her seat and sitting her in-between my legs.

"Oh sweetie. I've missed you too. All this time, I wanted nothing more than to be with you. I wanted nothing more than to live a simple, peaceful life with you. I love you so much, (Y/n) I breathed out and kissed her softly on the lips. She kissed back a bit harder, pushing me to lean back on the seat. Her hands on my chest started to slither all over my body as she trailed her kisses down my neck. I couldn't help but giggle hysterically at the ticklish feeling, although I continued to let her do it, loving her touch and kisses. It was like a dream come true at this point. This was all I could ever want.