🐰

"Sorry, couldn't help it." (Y/n) said with a shy smile that made her look absolutely precious. I was pretty sure I was flustered by how my body was heating up and not being able to talk properly. The feeling of her lips on my cheeks isn't gonna be leaving for a long time. God it felt so good..

"Ohoho~ someone's getting bold." I wiggled my eyebrows at (Y/n), who clicked her tongue with a sarcastic attitude but with a noticeable blush on her face. I giggled, knowing I got to her.

"Shut up..I just missed you, okay?

Besides..dont you have a boyfriend?"

She muttered into my shoulder and went back to hugging me.

I winced a bit, remembering that I did say that.

Eh..I'll just come up with a breakup excuse later.

One of my hands raised up to be put on top of her head while the other rubbed her back endearingly.

"Aww, did you really??"

"Of course I did. You disappeared!!" (Y/n) pulled away again, her cheerful demeanor replaced with worry.

We both let go from the hug but still stood relatively close to each other. She was now looking at me with suspicion crossed with a pout.

"Where were you? You haven't been answering anyone's texts for two days straight!"

I smirked and crossed my arms, shifting my weight on my hip.

"You're one to talk."

(Y/n) opened her mouth and was about to retort but then paused, realising her hypocrisy.

"That's not-- that-- Hey, we're talking about you here!" She stammered out, her face turning red.

"Mmhmm I'm sure we are." I snickered.

(Y/n) sighed and her posture deflated, like she gave up on me or something. "Seriously though, what happened to you? Where did you go?"

She stared at me with her eyebrows sloping down, giving off that worried look.

I breathed out of my nose and rubbed the back of my neck with one hand while my gaze wandered away.

"Ah..well.. I guess you could say this week was a hell week...

I'm sure you've heard what happened...right?"

I glanced back at (Y/n), who seemed to be connecting the dots in her head. A devastated expression came across her face once she did and slouched in defeat.

"Oh...right..."

I stepped closer and pulled (Y/n) in for a hug, trying to show like I had any form of sympathy for the whole missing kids situation. I couldn't help but smirk a little, knowing (Y/n) would be safe now at the cost of those little brats.

"After that whole ordeal, you could guess how much Fazbear Entertainment put on my back for being the only security guard around." I muttered, masking my voice in a sad tone.

"I..I still could have done better..right? I could have..saved them if I wasn't slacking off.."

"Hey, don't say that!" (Y/n) was quick to pull away and look at me straight in the eye. "It..it wasn't your fault, Ness. You've done so much.." She said softly. My heart jumped up to my throat when she lovingly rubbed my non bandaged cheek with her thumb. "You did so much already.....and you deserve a break.."

I showed her a shy smile, which was just the tip of the iceberg to a wide grin that I was trying my best to hide.

(Y/n) smiled back, making my heart race even more. I coughed a little to hide the laugh that was brewing in my throat. I know it's quite an overdo on the precaution, but I seriously don't want her to get too suspicious. Not after everything I've done for her.