🐰 /🥕

The melody of my humming bounced off the walls as I happily skipped along the stone cold cement of the Utility Tunnels,
(Y/n) in my arms as I carried her bridal style. I didn't need to hold her so tightly now that she's stopped struggling and looked like she was just trying to process what happened. I chuckled quietly at that thought.

Two map bots rolled behind me, one of them holding my scarred rabbit mask. The mechanical whirring of their wheels were white noise as they followed me to my office. After a few minutes of walking, I finally came to the familiar door and signalled the bots to stand guard outside it. I kicked the rusty metal excuse of a door open and did a little twirl before plopping down on my chair, sighing contently.

(Y/n) let out a little yelp and seemed confused once I sat down. She looked around like lost little puppy until her (E/c) eyes met my forest green ones.

I gave her a grin and started petting her hair.

"So, love." I started, staring up in thought, "What do you want to do? We only have so much time after all!"

The waitress didn't respond but gave me a suspicious look.

"So much time before...what..."

She looked down.

"Are you... you're...you're gonna hurt me, aren't you.." (Y/n) said more than she asked. My smile faltered as I leaned back and let out a frustrated sigh.

"Look, Carrots...I-...its...its complicated..okay?? It's just..."

"I thought you loved me... now I see how it is. You lured me in to kill me, didn't you? All your sweet words were just lies... Vanessayou're...

Vanny...

You're going to kill me.." She stared up at me with a glare, her hands clenching my rabbit costume.

"I do love you!" I gripped her hands tightly as I yelled, making her flinch. "Carrots I really fucking love you! Why do you think I went through all that trouble to get you here, huh?! It's because I adore you! I'd do anything for you!"

"Then why am I on a time limit!?" She yelled back, tears brimming at the corner of her eyes.

"Why'd you say that we 'don't have much time'?! You're going to fucking kill me!!"

I stared at her and was about to say something when a stressed laugh came out instead. I saw the lookbon her face shift from determined to fearful. And I couldn't stop myself. It was like a switch in my head had turned.

I kept on laughing.

"Heh..hehehehehahahahahaa!! Ahahahahahahaaa!" I cackled at this point, tears starting to well up in my eyes. I didn't know if it was out of frustration or because I was laughing really hard.

(Y/n) backed away from me, the same fearful look in her eyes. I reached out, wanting her near me.

"Wait!" I called out through my giggles.

"Please! Hehe! Carrots don't leave me! Please! I-im not crazy I swear!"

I wasn't.

I'm sure I wasn't.

Right?

But why am I acting like this?

I inhaled and took a deep breath, finally swallowing my laughter, though my throat itched, still wanting to let some out.

(Y/n) stared at me and shook her head slowly. The more she moved away from me, the feeling worsened and I was back to giggling my ass off.

Nothing's funny..