🥕/ 🐰 / 🥕

Minutes ticked by and I still haven't moved from my spot near the door. I wanted to do nothing more but get out of this room and run far, far away. At the same time, outside that door is two people who want to kill me, so now I'm just stuck in a dilemma. I still barely had a clear head, but enough to weigh out the consequences of going out this door and decided to stay put. I'm close to having a breakdown here, but atleast I was safer here than I was outside. Maybe not so safe when the person who owns this rabbit costume enters this room.

That person..

Vanny....

I shook my head. There's no way I wanted to accept that it was..her. I refused to accept that it was. I kept praying to whoever could hear me that it wasn't her.

I had just been getting to know her more. I had just been hanging around her and warming up to her. I had just confessed and....made out with her. But what did all that really mean? Was she just...faking it?

That's quite the assumption to make, but if she had another whole ass identity that I didn't know was a fucking murderer....then what of her is real? Were her feelings for me just fake? Was she trying to lure me in and kill me as well?

I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes again.

I need to get out of here..

_______________________________

Oh Christ. One bad thing after another keeps piling the fuck up. I don't know the last time I was this pissed. First that greedy emaciated rabbit corpse had to ruin my make out session and now the kid I kept went missing! Shit!

The reason I left (Y/n) in the first place was to go harvest the kid's remnant after the old man whined for more in the middle of my date, but now that he's gone, I am in deep shit.

Fuck! Okay, calm down..calm down Vanessa, you need to think.

Alright first, I'm gonna have to send (Y/n) home early. Its a shame, but I need her out of the way. Next, I'll need to find that kid. Good God I am going to enjoy every second of ripping him apart for ruining a date. Damn I hate kids.

(Y/n) should still be in Rockstar Row. I hope. I need to come up with an excuse to get her out of here, then alert all the animatronics to find the kid. Jesus...I can't even catch a damn break.

I reached the top floor and finally got out of the Utility tunnels and headed for Rockstar Row. The kid might still be around there. I'll just ask (Y/n) if she saw anything.

The beam of my flashlight illuminated every corner of the room but...(Y/n) was...nowhere.

Oh shit.

Now where did she run off to? Maybe if I'm lucky, she probably got tired of waiting and went home. But I doubt that actually happened. I still have the entrance gates closed, so there's no way she's getting past that without me.

No matter, I'll look for the kid first before searching for my cute little stubborn Carrots.

"Hey, little boy! If you're out here, say something! I need to get you to your parents!" I said with the sweetest voice I could muster. I knew he actually wouldn't come with just that, but it was worth trying. Maybe just a little more persuation

"I can help you! Please come out!"

Nothing..

Huh..

This is gonna be harder than I thought.

I guess its time to check other areas.

I entered the door to the main lobby and got on the elevator to the Atrium. Maybe (Y/n) decided to explore again? Either way, her going off wherever she went wasn't bad, but right now, its making my life a bit harder at the moment. It would be nice if I found her right now.