🥕/ 🐰 🔞 🔞 🔞

(This is the nsfw chapter don't read it if u voted no but also a warning this was the wildest shit I have ever written out. Again im sorry in advance)

Vanessa continued to let out soft moans as I kissed her stomach. My lips trailed and dragged all over her skin, drawing irregular shapes as I grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it up, exposing her body even more. I let pulled her shirt over her head more until it was off of her. Vanessa chuckled as she looked at me, her lust filled eyes tempting me to continue.

"You know...I thought I'd be the one pinning you to the bed and all, but..."

She grinned.

"I think I'm happy being the one under you."

I gulped, blushing and kissing her to avoid the embarrassment. I slowly put my tongue into her mouth, exploring that area as she tried to playfully keep me out, but I pushed through and won over her.

We both let out breathy sounds as we made out, my hands slowly removing her bra now, taking it and pulling away from the kiss. I panted a bit as I looked down at the giggling blonde.

"Hands..please?" I asked shyly as I earned a confused look from Vanessa. She raised a brow but slowly gave me both her hands anyway.

"What for, love?" She questioned. I quickly moved towards the bedside table and opened the drawer, retrieving two ropes that were fit for..

Bondage..

I didn't show Vanessa yet as I hid the surprise from her.

"And uh...close your eyes for me?" I asked again, giving her a small pleading smile. Again, she looked confused but did so, although closing her one good eye.

"Hey! I said close your eyes!" I whined a little.

"Oh, c'mon! You know I can't see through this eye!" She laughed, keeping the other open.

"Uhuh...well you have to close it anyway." I huffed, making Vanessa groan.

"Fine.." She muttered and finally had both her eyelids closed.

"You better not run away or something, love." Vanessa chuckled, her voice becoming a tad bit sinister.

"You know you can't run away from me even if you tried~."

I rolled my eyes at her statement and leaned in to give her a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Yeah..I know that..."

I smiled and started to tie her wrists together before tying it to the head rest that had a bannister like design.

Once Vanessa realized what was happening, she let out another loud laugh just as I was tying her ankles to the bed posts.

"Hah! Well, well, Carrots! I didn't take you to be that type of person!"

I blushed and looked down at her, my voice soft.

"Are you comfortable?"

Vanessa eagerly nodded.

"Oh you bet! So what happens now, Carrots? What do you have planned for lil' old me? Ooh~ are ya gonna hit me? Sit on my face? Oh! Are you gonna tease me with a feather? Use toys on me?!" Vanessa's voice was eager and insane as she listed all the things she wanted me to do to her.

"Are you gonna bite me perhaps?? Oh that'd be so fuckin' hot!" She grinned widely, her breath quickening.

"Woah..you...you are....very masochistic..." I muttered and leaned down to kiss her on the lips again, my hands now caressing her sides as I trailed my lips into her neck. Vanessa let out soft, continuous laughter as my mouth and hands worked on her.