🥕

"Carrots~. Oh babyyy~~. Come on, sweet love, wake up already." A sweet voice cooed near my ear, making me groan as I eventually woke up, opening my eyes as slowly as I could. I saw Vanessa lean back and look down at me with a smile, holding some sort of plate.

"Ness..?" I yawned as I sat up, rubbing my eyes. The moment I had myself up, a cold breeze hit my skin. I shivered and looked down, seeing that I was practically naked. I yelped and blushed, immediately covering myself with the blanket. I heard Vanessa giggle, and I looked up at her again, seeing that she was wearing just an apron but completely naked underneath.

"Aww, why so shy, love? Just last night, you didn't hold back at all~. My my. Such a cute, innocent face you have. But underneath all that..well.."

"I can't hear you, lalalalala!" I covered my ears and started singing twinkle twinkle little star. Although, I could still hear Vanessa's laughter ring out.

"Oh, come now, Carrots." She shook her head and brought the plate closer to me.

It was a stack of three pancakes, drizzled with syrup and butter and whipped cream on top.

"Made ya breakfast." Vanessa winked, smiling at me.

"Oh..th-thanks, Ness. H-how about you? Aren't you gonna eat?"

She shook her head and ruffled my hair.

"Nah, I already ate earlier. You were taking a pretty long time to wake up, and I was hungry, so.. " Vanessa shrugged and started undoing her apron. I felt my face heat up, and I immediately turned away from her, but I couldn't stop myself from having a quick glance.

Vanessa looked fucking beautiful. Her body was toned with muscle, and I noticed a couple more scars on her body. I swallowed and looked down at my delicious breakfast instead. I heard the blonde let out a deep chuckled as she laid down next to me.

"Go on ahead, Carrots. Eat up~." She purred into my ear, and I blushed even more.

"Or do you need me to feed you, hmm? Is that what my baby wants?" Vanessa teased.

"N-no! I can do it myself!" I insisted and lightly pushed her back. She laughed again and leaned on to my shoulder.

I began to quietly eat my pancakes, finding them absolutely delicious, and I couldn't contain myself and started to eat faster.

"You really like em huh?" Vanessa commented as she watched me eat.

"Uhuh.." I said quietly. Once I finished my breakfast, I sighed and turned to Vanessa, who was looking back at me with a smile on her face.

I studied her features. Her right eye was somewhat glowing with a forest green colour. The other eye was dull and almost white, blinded, and hurt.

"Watcha lookin' at?" Vanessa grinned as she brought my face closer to mine. I blinked and snapped out of my thoughts.

"I.." I started but felt the words get stuck at my throat. Setting the plate aside, I turned my body to fully face Vanessa, and I softly grabbed the left side of her face, my thumb lightly going over the huge slash mark that was already healing, thankfully.

"Ness...we're...we're not out of the woods yet. You know that, right? Just because we got out of the Pizzaplex, doesn't mean everything is fine now. You still have a lot to tell me." I spoke softly, hoping not to upset Vanessa. She blinked and just stared at me, before slowly nodding.

"Alright...yeah...yeah you're right..."She moved her arms and lifted me to sit on her lap. Our bodies pressed againts each other made me feel so warm. I curled up on her lap and gave her a comforting kiss on the cheek, to which she chuckled at.