🥕

Time was impossible to track inside this dark closet. I couldn't really tell how long its been, but I could estimate it to atleast be more than an hour now. So far, I haven't heard any other noises that were out of the ordinary. Just the same old S.T.A.F.F bots doing their job.

Speaking of bots..

There was one in the closet...

Why the fuck is there a bot in this closet.

It was too dark to see anything but I could see the outline of it. It sat in the narrow, corner, the head looking like it was about to fall off.

I freaked out at first but I'd rather take my chances with a probably not sentient object over some serial killer rabbit wandering around the Pizzaplex.

But my mind wasn't very kind to me throughout this whole ordeal. The whole time I was here I slowly gaslit myself into thinking that the bot would come alive and choke me or something. Or maybe the white rabbit would finally come and open the closet door then stab me. Of course, neither of those actually happened.

I waited a few more minutes in here before finally cracking open the closet door and slipping out, my heart tate increasing everytime I took a step further from my safe hiding spot.

My plan was to try and get into the Shoppe and get my phone. Maybe even get to text Vanessa..

If she was still alive...

I shook my head.

Come on, don't think like that! She..she should be..right??

But...I haven't seen her yet.. so..so maybe..

The thoughts made me start walking faster and faster until I was full on running. Adrenaline pumped in my veins as I sprinted all the way to the main lobby. The five or maybe even more flights of stairs definitely tired me out.

However, the thought of the white rabbit chasing me and always being behind me made my skin crawl and kept me going.

I slammed the door open and sprinted into the Shoppe, fumbling to unlock it. I eventually did get in and swiped my phone fron the tables, then ducking under the counter, praying I didn't make too much noise on my way here.

But in hind sight, I was probably very very noisy and it was possible the rabbit heard me now.

I didn't waste anytime texting Vanessa, not giving a shit about the typos.

HEY

NESS PLEAS ANSWE ME

WHERE AREU

WE NEED TO GET
OUT OF HERE

SOMEONE BROKE IN

I THINK THEY HURT SOMEONE

IM GONNA CALL THE POLICE

BUT PLEASE TELL ME UR OKAY

My hands started to shake as my messages sent, but no replies came. Maybe Vanessa got attacked and lost her phone?

Maybe she's...

Maybe she's..really gone after all?

Tears started to well up in my eyes and dropped onto the phone screen. I immediately wiped it away.