🥕

"Hey, look at this cool thing that I can do!" Gregory said with excitement and turned to Freddy. I faced in his direction, curious about what he was going to show me. Mechanical whirring was heard, and I realized that Freddy's chest cavity had opened. I then assumed where this was going and immediately grabbed Gregory's hand.

"W-what are you doing? You're gonna get hurt!" I said in a hushed yell. Gregory pulled his hand away from me and just smiled.

"No! Don't worry! It's okay! It's how I've been hiding this whole time." He reassured, and Freddy jumped in to support his claim.

"He is correct, Miss (Y/n). I have been keeping him safe by carrying him around in my stomach hatch."

I watched in disbelief as Gregory climbed into Freddy's chest and panicked when it closed.

"Are you sure you're okay in there?" I asked with worry. Gregory's muffled voice echoed from inside Freddy.

"Yep! It's a bit uncomfortable, though, but at least I'm safe!"

I glanced away in thought for a second, then looked back up at Freddy.

"Can you...perchance...fit two people in there?" I asked, half jokingly.

Freddy just looked at me like I was an idiot with his brow raised and shook his head.

"Unfortunately, my chest cavity can only fit smaller things such as birthday cakes and...children. I am afraid that you are too big to fit in my chest cavity."

I sighed and closed my eyes, putting my hands to my hips,

"I thought so."

"Oh, hey!" Gregroy said from inside Freddy's chest. He exited it and jumped down to the floor, happily presenting to me what looked like a watch.

"I found an extra Fazwatch!"

"Oh?" Freddy also seemed surprised. That must have been stuck in there from previous parties. Maybe that is what caused me to malfunction earlier..."

He said the last parts quietly, barely above a whisper, but I could still hear him. I couldn't question him since I was busy taking the Fazwatch out of Gregory's hands and inspecting it.

"And..what is this supposed to do?" I asked, turning the brightly colored watch over and over.

"Oh! It can connect to the cameras, keep track of your health, and keep track of where you are through a map.We can communicate through it, and it can even call Freddy! Watch!" Gregory said excitedly and ran off.

"Hey, wait!" I was getting concerned again, especially since Gregory was just putting himself in the security bots' line of sight. Thankfully, they somehow didn't see him and kept scouting around.

Once he was a great distance away, he seemed to tap his watch, and suddenly, Freddy's ears twitched here and there, and he began running towards Gregory.

"What--" I was bewildered at that point.

Did they really just leave me here??

I frantically tapped on my Fazwatch, and thankfully, mine connected to Gregory's somehow.

"What are you doing?!" I hissed. "You're going to get spotted. Get back here!"

Gregory giggled from the other line while Freddy responded.

"Well...I had to come over to Gregory to make sure he was safe. He called me. Sorry..."

I looked in their direction, unimpressed only to see Freddy guiltily looking at me and the kid with a grin on his face.