🥕/ 🐰 / 🥕

Nothing was heard except our steps echoing as we walked around the Pizzaplex. It wouldn't be long until Vanessa got out of those ropes. We'll have to be ready when she comes for us again. I was working up a plan in my head, as well as asking questions.

Who was making her do this? Why? And how do I get her out of it?

"So..uh...what's the deal with you and that crazy lady?" Gregory's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"What -"

I blinked and turned to him.

"Gregory! That's not nice!" Freddy scolded him.

"What? She is crazy! Did you see the look in her eyes?!"

"That's still not a nice thing to say!"

Gregory and Freddy continued to bicker. Meanwhile, I stayed silent, listening to them.

"Freddy, she hurt you! And did you hear what she said about killing me? That's messed up!"

"Well..y-yes but.." it seemed like Frddy didn't have a comeback for that.

I just sighed and turned to them.

"Look..guys..you don't need to worry about her, okay? Our main focus right now is to get Gregory out of this building. After that, you're going back to your green room, Freddy." I looked at them seriously.

"What...what about you?" Freddy asked, concern in his eyes.

I glanced away.

"Don't worry about me, I'll be fine." I reassured them, but they didn't seem convinced, but they stayed quiet.

I sigh and keep walking as I say my thoughts outloud.

"We need to be constantly on the move. We can't just put Gregory to stay in your green room until 6 a.m. Vanessa will turn this whole place upside down just to find him."

"I could also say the same thing for you." Gregory shrugged. "She seems to be really obsessed with you."

I frowned a little and sighed. As much as I wanted to appear strong and confident,  deep down inside, I wanted to run into Vanessa's arms. I wanted to be in her embrace. I wanted to feel her warmth, hear her voice telling me that everything was going to be okay.

But I can't have that...

Not now, anyway.

If I really want that. If I want to get all of us out of here, then I have to be strong for them...for Gregory..

For..

"Vanessa.." I mumbled to myself as I kept walking.

"And you seem to be just as obsessed with her!" The boy's voice was a blur to me, including Freddy's stern "Gregory!" and him lecturing said boy.

I stayed silent, trying to get my mind back on track, thinking of the best way to get Gregory out of here.

"Freddy." I spoke up. The lead singer blinked and perked as he heard my voice.

"Oh, is there something you need, (Y/n)?" His voice was soft and polite as he spoke to me. I turned to him and then looked at Gregory.

"You know this entire building, right? Help me find exits for the kid."

Freddy nodded, "Of course! I won't take long. Just give me a moment."

Gregory then looked at me, concern in his eyes. "You're...you're getting out of here too, right? You won't do anything crazy like try to self-sacrifice or go directly to the main root of this problem...