Take me back to the night we met.

It was early in the morning and Vee's alarm was ringing, but the young man was already up.

He drank some coffee, standing on his little balcony, enjoying the silence before he had to go to work.

It's been two days since he met Mark and the young one still didn't message him.

He said Vee should give him his number, since he was the one who wants to thank him and that he would reach out as soon as possible to get some lunch together, but nothing.

It wasn't that Vee was crushed by this.

After all, he didn't even knew the other really well.

But he felt stupid because he actually looked forward to seeing Mark again.

He seemed nice and Vee kind of wanted to get to know him more.

He looked around the already full streets he could see from up here.

"Vee ?"

"Oh Gun, you startled me." He said, looking over to the balcony next to his.

"I saw that you're awake already sorry. Could you take over my shift at the bar tonight?"

"Tonight? Why ?"

"Well Bar is sick and I have to take care of him."

Vee looked at his friend.

"I know it's your day off and I'm sorry. You know I wouldn't ask if it wasn't urgent."

"Gun.."

"Please naaa. Na na naaa.."

"Fine. I'll take it."

"Thank you ! I owe you."

"Don't say stuff like that." He said but Gun was already gone when he looked up.

>I should get ready now.<

He went back inside and put down his cup of coffee before he grabbed his towel and finally went into the bathroom.

The warm water of the shower hit his skin and he began to hum some scrubb song.

Toothbrush, hair dryer, parfum.

He dressed up and 7am - on point ! - He left his condo.

"Morning." He said as he entered his workplace, twenty minutes after he left his home.

"Good morning." Lee said and handed him his second coffee of the day.

"Hey, goods have just arrived. Can you unpack them and check the cd cases for blemishes? It's Pond's turn to sort them in , please keep an eye on this idiot."

"Hey !" Pond said pouting from the corner.

"He seems to love his phone more than my shop, in which I kindly let him work in right now." said Lee, walking over to a shelf on which he stored BlackPink albums.

"Got it." Vee said and walked to the back of the little music store.

Whistling to the music, he unpacked everything when suddenly the light turned off.

"Happy birthday to you.."

"Oh no.." He said ashamed but his friends kept going.

"Happy birthday dear Vee.."

The man just stood there with a red face, hearing his friends sing for him.

"Blow out the candles and make a wish." Lee said and handed him a little cupcake with two candles on it.

Vee thought for a second.

>I already have everything that I want and need.<

"Come on !" His friends cheered and he finally knew what he wanted and blew out the candles.