none of you.

Mark woke up early today.

He tried to be as quiet as possible to not wake up his boyfriend.

It was Vee's 24th birthday and the brown haired boy planned a lot for today.

This year would be the first year they spend their birthdays together.

Mark didn't celebrate his 20th birthday last year in may since he was grieving and Vee accepted that.

And Mark didn't knew about Vee's birthday last year until he heard it in the bar that night.

The young boy walked over into Vee's kitchen, preparing breakfast for the older one.

He was so deep into the cooking process that he didn't even noticed that Vee woke up until he wrapped his arms around Marks waist.

"You're making breakfast?" Vee said with his morning voice and kissed the youngers neck.

"Yes baby." He answered and turned around.

"Happy birthday." He said and kissed Vee who smiled in the kiss.

"Thank you darling."

"I planned so much for today. I hope you're as excited as I am."

"You planned stuff for my birthday?" Vee said and picked up Mark just to let him down on the kitchen counter.

He stood in between the youngers legs and gave him another kiss.

"I did and I hope you like it."

"Oh baby you know I will love it."

Mark smiled from ear to ear.

"Let's eat breakfast first."

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

"Are you for real right now?"

Mark giggled.

"I mean.. If you don't want to shower with me.."

"NO ! OF COURSE I WANT TO TAKE A SHOWER WITH YOU !" Vee said and pulled his shirt off before he hopped in the shower with Mark.

"Only shower !" The younger one said, smiling.

"Yes sir."

The couple stood under the warm water for nearly fifteen minutes, arm in arm, kissing each other now and then.

"I could cuddle you all day long." Vee said, his head resting on Marks shoulder.

"You're making me blush.. I would love to tho but we have a tight schedule today."

Mark finally broke the hug and grabbed the shampoo, helping his boyfriend to shampoo his hair.

Mark loves to spoil Vee, everyday ! Not only today on his birthday.