I had all and then

"Guys ! Over here ! I'm free !"

"Nuea catch !"

"He got this !" Said Mark to his friends.

They were watching Nueas football match, enjoying every second of it when..

"Guys, over here. We need a doctor." Some boy yelled from down the field.

"What happened?" Kamphan asked confused.

There was a crowd on the footballfield and the audience was tensed up.

"Let's go take a look." James said.

"Where's Nuea ?"

"Maybe he's inside the lockerrooms? Calm down Mark." Yihwa tried to calm her friend.

They walked down the stairs towards the crowd.

Marks heart was beating faster with every step he got closer to the people.

"We need a doctor!" He heard some boy yell again and once he pushed himself through the crowd, his heart stopped.

"Nuea.." He whispered, looking at his boyfriend.

Nuea laid on the grass, pale, blue lips and his eyes closed.

"Mark !" A teamcolleague of Nuea called for him.

"He's not conscious !"

Yihwa and the others joined him and once they saw Nuea laying on the ground, the young girl put her hand over her mouth, trying not to cry.

"Pscht." James instantly shushed her and motioned Kamphan to leave the field with her.

He stood behind Mark, putting his hand on his shoulder.

"Mark !" The one boy from Nueas Team called once again and he finally came back to senses.

"Nuea !" He called out, flopping down next to his boyfriend.

"What happened?! Nuea, can you hear me ?!" He shook his boyfriend slighty.

"Nuea !"

"What happened?!" One of the teachers asked as he finally joined them.