Haunted by..

"Mark, you have to eat something. Please." Yihwa said calmly.

"I'm not hungry.."

"Mark.."

"I am. Not. Hungry." He repeated, looking up with his puffy, red eyes.

Fuse looked at Mark.

They stood in front of his desk for about ten minutes now but Mark refused to go to the canteen with them.

He felt like shit and hasn't really eaten since sunday.

"Listen Mark, you need to give Vee some time. You've hurt his feelings in such a moment Mark, it's only normal for him to react like that.." Fuse explained.

"He was pretty calm in my opinion. I would've go berzerk to be honest."

"That's not helpful Kamphan.." James said and rolled his eyes.

"You know Mark, this situation doesn't mean that it's over for good. He just needs some time for himself."

"He hates me Yi.."

"He doesn't hate you-"

"Guys please.. You go eat now. We'll see each other in our next class but I really want some alone time right now."

"You had your alone time Mark. We're worried about you." Yihwa said.

"Well you don't have to worry about me."

"You're not eating, you don't drink enough and you look like you haven't slept since last year. Mark, I know it's hard but giving up is-"

"I lost two people that I really loved. I finally accepted that I fell in love with him after I lost Nuea and yet I managed to ruin a moment that should have been perfect. If I didn't call him Nuea that night, I could've finally be true to myself. We could have spend the night as more than just friends. Don't tell me that giving up isn't an option Kamphan, I tried and I fucked it up."

"Mark, stop doing this to yourself.  It happened and you can't change that anymore. You just need to accept it and give him time."

"But-"

"No but." Yihwa said when the bell rang and interrupted her.

"Come on now, pack your things. We need to go to english class."

Mark nodded and grabbed his things, slowly standing up as he felt like he was about to faint.

The friends got up and walked around the tables towards the door, with Mark slowly walking behind them.

Since that weekend, two days ago, Mark tried to call Vee several times.

He wrote him and apologized over and over again but Vee's phone was turned off.

"Will you be at your parents home next weekend ?"

"Huh ?"

"Mark.. It's christmas." Yihwa said.

"Right.." He whispered.

"I actually was going to spend it with Vee and his family.."

The friends got silent again.

"You know what.. let's talk about class. This seems to be the only thing that has nothing to do with V E E." Fuse spelled out the olders name.

"We can talk about our english presentation.." James suggested.

Mark was in his own world again, not really listening to his friends but the second he looked up, his heart began to beat faster and he finally came back to reality.