the ghost of you

"Ah oh god !"

Vee sat in front of his laptop, concentrated like he's writing some essay when suddenly the door flew open and his brother walked in.

"Oh. My. God." Yoo said as Vee slammed the laptop shut.

"YOU EVER HEARD OF KNOCKING?!"

"SINCE WHEN DO YOU JERK OFF TO GAY PORN ?!" Yoo laughed out.

"Shut up ! Mae can hear you, asshole. And I'm not jerking off."

Yoo closed the door, still laughing at his brother as he sat down on Vee's bed.

"What do you want ?"

"I wanted to ask you if you could drive me and Tawan to the mall on saturday. We have a date and I planned a lot but my bike broke down and dad said it won't be fixed in time."

"Yes I'll drive you."

"Thank you bro."

"Yeah whatever.." Vee said and waited for his brother to leave but he didn't.

"What is it ?" Vee asked.

"Since when do you watch gay porn ? I mean.. I caught you watching porn already but.."

"You know that I have a whole boyfriend right ?"

"Yeah I know. I was just... caught by surprise. Besides - bi people exist. You know that, you're bi yourself. You don't need to watch gay porn just because you have a boyfriend."

"Yoo, could you-"

"Yes yes, sorry. I'll leave." Yoo said laughing and walked over to the door.

He was about to leave but Vee suddenly stopped him.

"Can I.. ask you something?"

"Sure ?"

"Sit down and close the door please.."

The young boy stared at his brother confused but did what he was told.

"So Yoo.."

"What's wrong P' ?"

"I'm about to ask you something really REALLY embarrassing okay ?"

Yoo nodded confused.

"Don't laugh at me, okay ?" He asked of his brother and the younger one nodded.

"You know that Mark and I are a couple.."

"Yes ?"

"And you know that sometimes.. Couples..do couple stuff ?"

Yoo looked at his brother confused.

"Are you trying to have the birds and the bees talk with me ? I'm sorry but you're five years too late."

"I- Five years ?!"

"P'Vee, what do you want to talk about ?"

"I.. Wanted to talk about the birds and the bees, yes. But not because of you. Because of me."

"Why ? You've had sex before. I know that, those girls weren't really quiet back then."

"That's the thing. Those were girls."

"Oh."

"Oh..?"

"You're nervous because you want to sleep with Mark but you never slept with a guy ?" Yoo asked amused.

"Yes coul- Yoo could you please stop laughing ? This is serious !"

"Vee, come on. It's just sex."

"It's not just sex ! It's my first time with Mark and I want it to be beautiful and I don't want to hurt him !"