Oh!

"It's fine darling. Everything's going to be okay."

"Vee I love you so much and thank you for trying to calm me down but I told you about my parents. I love my mom but my dad is an awful person."

"I know a lot of awful people I think I can handle it."

"I just don't want him to be mean to you but it's my dad - I just know that he will act like the biggest asshole."

"And if that's the case, I'll be right by your side and hold your hand."

"Okay Vee, baby. I need to tell you something."

"Okay..?"

"Well I.. didn't tell them that you're my boyfriend.."

"I know ?"

"I didn't tell them.. because.."

"Mark what's going on ?"

"My father is homophobic.. and I mean REALLY homophobic."

"Oh."

"I don't care how he acts towards me. I'm used to it but.."

"You're worried about me ?"

"Why are you smiling like that ?"

"Because you're cute."

Mark caressed Vee's cheek and smiled sadly.

"There's more, right ?"

"Last time I saw my parents together was with Nuea. We spend christmas with them but it ended in a terrible fight between me and my dad. Nuea tried to protect me and my dad.."

"Yes ?"

"My dad slapped him.. So I..slapped him."

"Sounds really terrible."

"I haven't seen him since that christmas three years ago. I met up with my mom like five times. He didn't even came to Nueas funeral. My mom had a surgery so she couldn't come but my dad ? He knew him tho yet he didn't even thought about coming, be there for me.. nothing."

"Your dad is a real asshole and he doesn't deserve such a wonderful kid like you. Remember baby, we're only here for your mom. Don't listen to this piece of shit."

Mark took a last deep breath before they got out of the car and walked to the frontdoor of Mark's home.

"Oh honey ! You're home. Finally." His mom said and pulled him in a hug.

"I missed you so much my baby. How are you? How was the drive here ?"

"Mom, I'm fine. Are you okay ?"

"Of course honey."

The older woman turned to look at Vee and back to Mark.

"And who's that ?" She said and smiled.

"This mom, this is Vee. My..."

"I'm his senior. Nice to meet you."

"It's nice to meet you too Vee. Thank you for taking care of my son. Come on in boys, dinners ready in five minutes. Go sit down already."

Mark walked into the big diningroom with Vee following him.

"Sit down please." The young one said.

Vee did what he was told but couldn't help but to worry about Mark since the young one was looking around pretty anxious.

"Hey, it's fine. Sit down, I'm here with you okay? You're not alone."

The anxious one sat down next to his boyfriend who instantly put his hand on his thigh.