most of you.

Vee stared at his phone, waiting for the time to hit 8am, since he had to wake up his boyfriend.

"Wakey wakey." He said and gently shook Mark.

"Good morning baby." He said and kissed the sleepy boy.

"Hm.."

Mark didn't really answer, he just grabbed Vee's hand and put it around his waist before he snuggled up to him again.

"You need to get up baby or else you're gonna be late for university."

"Five more minutes."

Vee chuckled at how cute his boyfriend was but Mark didn't have any more minutes.

"Okay.." He said and stood up, making Mark whine.

He walked over to the boys side and just picked him up.

"Vee ! Are you crazy !" Mark widened his eyes and laughed.

The older one walked over to the bathroom and let Mark down in front of the sink.

"I'm crazy about you baby." Vee said and hugged his boyfriend.

"Ow, looks like you're excited to see me."

"I hate to break it to you but it's just normal morning wood." Mark was bickering Vee who just chuckled.

"Damn you." He said.

"But I'm still willing to help if you want that."

"Vee, I love you but you said it yourself - I'm gonna be late."

"I can make it fast."

"How would you know ? You never helped me before." Mark teased his boyfriend while grabbing the olders hand just to put it on his crotch.

"There's always a first time and this first time could be now.." Vee said, tensing up as he felt his boyfriends hard dick in his hand.

They never had sex or anything sexual in general, so just grabbing his boyfriends private parts let him grow painfully hard himself.

"You know Vee.. I like it long and rough. I don't think you can make it fast."

Mark knew what he was doing when their lips were about to touch but he suddenly stopped.

"I need to get ready now."

"Wait, I-" Vee stopped.

He knew the younger one just wanted to bicker him.

"You know.. you're right. You have to get ready." He said.

He gave Mark a kiss on the neck and turned around to leave the bathroom.

"I'll drive you to school." He said and walked into the kitchen but stopped when he heard his phone ring.

"Hello ?"

...

"Ploy ?"

Vee's heart dropped.

He felt an anger inside of him creeping up as the girl on the phone continued to talk.

"I- what ?"

Vee turned around to check if the bathroom door was still closed.

He didn't mean to keep secrets but he didn't wanted for Mark to be stressed out.

He had to go to university and Vee knew that Mark couldn't concentrate if he knew that Vee talked to Ploy.

"Okay.. let's meet up at our old café." He said and hung up.