to.. ⚠️NueaMark smut⚠️

"Welcome home baby." Nueas mom said as the young boy stepped inside his parents house.

"How are you ?"

>I'm good, knowing that I can spend christmas with y'all at home because my doctors know that I won't make it to next christmas..<

"I'm fine mom." He smiled, fooling everyone except Mark.

"Okay boys it's late, how about you two go to your room and I prepare some snacks for you two."

"Actually mom, I don't really want something to eat tho. I want to go out with Mark."

Mark turned his head confused.

"Honey, going out?" His mom asked worried.

"Not partying or something.. Just.. go to our place, watch movies and maybe invite our friends ? We're back tomorrow for christmas. I promise."

"But.."

"Darling let them be. Nuea and Mark need some alone time as well." Nueas father said.

"They're young, let them be."

Nueas mother nodded, trying to accept the fact that her son would leave for today.

"Thank you dad. Mom, I promise we're back tomorrow."

The woman nodded and watched as her boys left with Nueas dad.

He would drive them back to their condo.

"Thank you dad."

"It's alright baby."

"Thank you por." Mark said with a waii and got out of the car already.

"See you tomorrow."

"See you.. Oh Nuea..?"

"Yes dad ?"

"Remember that our family will be there tomorrow so Mark has to be able to walk."

"Dad!"

"Nuea I was a teenager once too."

"Bye dad." Nuea said and got out of the car.

"What did he say ?"

"Nothing." The older one said panicked.

Mark chuckled and both boys stepped inside their apartment complex.