⚠️Smut⚠️

"Mark, look at me."

"I did."

"You didn't."

...

Mark didn't answer.

He only smirked, looking right through his boyfriend.

"Look at me !" Vee said one more time but Mark still didn't obey.

"Mark." He said and grabbed a fist full of the youngers hair and turned his head to look at him.

"You little brat." Vee said with a smile.

"Now tell me that you won't do anything stupid."

Mark slowly put his hand on Vee's cheek and smiled seductively.

"Make me."

"Do you really want that ? This time I won't let you go." Vee teased.

"Vee.." Mark said and pulled the other in for a kiss.

He grabbed Vee's cheek and deepened the kiss but the older soon broke it.

Slowly, Vee kissed Mark's neck down to his shoulder.

The boy threw back his head and ran his hand through Vee's hair, trying his best to stay quiet.

The older one enjoyed every second of this to the fullest and slowly slid his hand under Mark's shirt to ran his hand over his upper body.

"You're so beautiful." Vee breathed out and Mark finally couldn't hold back anymore.

He began to moan with every touch of Vee's hand.

The older one carefully pushed Mark back on the couch and laid down on top of him.

He continued to kiss the others neck, leaving hickeys all over the others collar.

"Take my shirt off." Mark said and Vee did so before he took off his own shirt.

The older one began to grind his hips against Marks, trying to hold back his own moans but at one point he just couldn't bare it anymore.

Hearing Vee moan loudly made Mark crazy.

He loved hearing how much the other enjoyed it.

"You look so hot laying underneath me."

"Stop.." Mark said blushing.

"I'll bet you look even hotter on top of me."

Mark knew exactly what the older one was getting at and so he pushed Vee a little away from him and sat down directly on Vee's lap.

"You think I look hot like this ?"

"Fucking hot."

Mark started to push his hips down and immediately felt Vee's erection pressing against his butt.

The older one slowly unbuttoned the other's pants and slipped his hand inside.

First he stayed over the underwear but soon felt Mark's tip pressing against his hand.

He wrapped his hand around his boyfriends penis and rubbed his thumb over the glans.

"Fuck Vee!" shouted the other and threw his head back.

The older one now devoted himself to Mark's nipples.

He knew how sensitive mark reacted at this spot and his boyfriends loud moans were like music to his ears.

"Vee ..!" Mark literally screamed.

Feeling the olders hands on his chest and dick, he felt himself reach his high quickly.