what I'm supposed to do..

Their hearts were beating fast.

Both boys had goosebumps while swaying from side to side.

The moment was perfect.

The emotions both boys felt were indescribable.

Both being sure about their feelings.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Nuea."

Vees eyes widened and he suddenly stopped moving.

"What did you say?"

"Vee, listen.."

Vee let go of Mark, trying his best to stay calm.

"I didn't mean to-"

"Please leave Mark."

"Vee, it was a reflex-"

"Mark, it's fine. Please leave." Vee said with a faked smile and turned around, not wanting Mark to see his tears.

"Vee please let me explain -"

"LEAVE !"

Mark flinched as Vee suddenly turned around.

"I'M TIRED MARK, DON'T YOU GET IT ? I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE."

"Vee.."

The olders gaze softened a bit and he sighed.

"I'm.. sorry for yelling. Please leave now."

"I know that I made you feel like I only like you because of Nu-"

"DON'T-.. say that name right now."

"I'm sorry."

"And stop apologizing ! You're not doing something wrong for grieving and missing him, but you're making me feel like me and my feelings are just a toy to you !"

Mark fought back his tears.

He felt like he wasn't in the place to cry, since it was his fault for making Vee feel like that.

"I don't think that you mean to make me feel like this.. But you did. I can't continue to put your feelings over mine just because I love you."

"I love yo-!"

"Stop it. Mark please.. I can't Deal with this right now. I need time for myself. Please, I beg of you, leave !"

The older one looked down, trying to avoid Marks eyes.

"Okay.."

Vee didn't dare to look up.

He couldn't move, feeling like his legs would give up if he tried.

"I'm really sorry." Mark said and began to pack his things before he finally went over to the door.

"I am really sorry Vee. I never meant to hurt you like I did this whole time.. I hope you can forgive me.." He said, opened the door and left.

Vee's bottom lip began to tremble so he tried to stop it by biting down on it.

"I love you too, Nuea.." he whispered, his whole body shaking as he slowly sat down on the floor.

"I love you too, NUEA?!" he now repeated louder.

"I fucking knew it ! I KNEW THAT YOU ONLY LIKED ME BECAUSE OF NUEA." He screamed, tears running down his cheeks.

"Fuck you Mark !" He yelled.

"I hate you for making me fall in love with you."

All the emotions he was holding in for weeks finally left his mind and body.