I don′t know

"Mark, honey ! Oh I missed you so much."

"Mom, don't suffocate him please." Vee said making her pout.

"Ow I just want to hug my baby. You're always out or at his place. You totally forgot about me so I have to make up for all these weeks."

It's been five weeks since Marks confession.

Vee didn't believe it at first,  thinking Mark was just overwhelmed by the situation, but since that day five weeks ago, they went on more dates and Vee noticed a little change in Marks behaviour.

The young boy would smile more.

He touched Vee more often, for example while laughing.

In the beginning, he always maintained some distance but not anymore.

He even asked Vee out on a date two times.

All these things but one thing never changed.

'You remind me of Nuea.'

'Nuea loved that.'

'Try it. Nuea always loved it.'

'You look so much like Nuea right now.'

Vee was always a confident guy but at some point this whole 'you and Nuea' thing got so worse, Vee actually began to struggle.

He couldn't bring himself to tell Mark, especially not now when in a week it would already be 1 year without Nuea.

He finally knew that Mark felt the same but his bad thoughts told him that it was only because he reminded Mark of the other.

Tomorrow's christmas and Vee and Mark would spend it with Vee's family since Marks parents where in england right now.

"Come on in boys. I tidied up Vee's room for you. Go rest a bit. Vee baby you must be tired from driving."

"Thank you mom. I actually am."

"Oh dear I'll bring y'all some fruits and tea. Go go go you two." His mother said.

Vee took Marks suitcase and walked over to the staircase.

"I can carry it myself! It's heavy. I don't want you to hurt your back by carrying two."

"It's fine Mark. I got this." Vee said and stood in front of his room in the blink of an eye.

He opened the door , pushed in the suitcases and flopped down onto his bed.

"God I'm so tired.." He said, making Mark giggle.

The young boy flopped down next to him and looked into Vee's eyes.

"Thank you for taking me here."

"Thanks for coming with me."

Mark smiled at the older one.

"Hey, my mom told me to ask you if you wanna spend christmas with us ?"

"You sure your mom asked ?"

"Well.. yes ?" Vee said avoiding Marks eyes.

"If you want me to spend it with you as well ?"

"You know that I would never celebrate christmas without you, right ?"

"Cheesy.. but same." Mark answered, smiling.

His eyes wandered down to Vees lips and he suddenly felt the urge to touch them.

Feel them.

His gaze went back up and they stared into each others eyes, slowly moving towards each other.